Old Saddler's Cottage is a characterful and traditional cottage located in the village of Ireby an ideal location from which to explore both the Lake District and Eden Valley.
Old Saddlers Cottage is located within the historic market square in the village of Ireby. The characterful and peaceful village is surrounded by the Skiddaw Peaks and Forest, which lie between Ireby and Keswick. Ireby is 10 miles north of Keswick, a beautiful town which offers restaurants, shops, bars and the shores of Derwentwater, where a boat ride on the lake or walks surrounded by stunning scenery awaits you. The property is also within easy reach of the... Great Border city of Carlisle and Hadrian's Wall, making this cottage an ideal base to explore the Lakes and Eden Valley.
Old Saddlers Cottage is a large traditional cottage, which comfortably accommodates 7 people. It is an ideal base for exploring or simply getting away from everyday life. After a long day walking or taking in the scenery, you can relax in front of the cosy log burner.
The cottage has oil fired central heating and comprises:
* Lounge with characterful log burner, TV with Sky, DVD player and a digital stereo system, a selection of books and games are also available for your use.
* Dining room with coal effect electric fire.
* Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
* First floor: Master bedroom with king size four poster bed with walkin wardrobe.
* Family bedroom with a double and single bed.
* Twin bedroom.
* Family bathroom with bath, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
* All oil, electric and bed linen included.
* Cot and highchair available.
* On street parking
Additional amenities include: wood burning stove yes, four poster bed: 1, open fire/stove: wood burning stove, keswick and district, no. bathrooms: 2, dog friendly, price e from £390 pw, star grading: 4*, lakes cottage holiday 4*, changeover saturday, october half term availability, pets yes, seasonal promotionals, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, easter availability, february half term availability, no. bedrooms: 3, sleeps 7, cottages for 2, valentine availability, this months bargains, keswick convention availability, summer school holidays, bedrooms 3: 1, pets yes: 1 dog, larger cottages to sleep 7+, budget cottages, pets yes: 2 dogs, bathrooms 2: 1, parking facilities: on street parking, budget holidays.Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.