Before booking and monetary transaction,ask for the current availability and please,do not book the apartment,directly !
This is the right place that will make you feel the real Turkish hospitality as the apartment is family owned so you will have also real Turkish neighbours,the residents of the building are also nice people.
The apartment is on the second floor,it has got 3 seperated bedrooms + 1 living room + 2 balconies + 1 bathroom.The apartment is hygienical,spacious and clean,it is very close to Taksim square and subway,it will take about 4 minutes on foot.The location is very central and the area is not noisy....
The district of the apartment is very close to many central places and the location of the apartment is surrounded by consulates,restaurants,cafes,pubs,stores and so on.
If you are in Istanbul for academic reasons,I can also help you about this subject.
Air-condition and TV with satellite are available in the living room.
I would like to write some places which are located around the apartment so that you can have a better idea how far is the apartment away from such places.
Ataturk Cultural Centre : 6 mins,on foot
Beyoglu Shopping Centers : 5 mins,on foot
Germany Consulate : 5 mins,on foot
French Consulate : 5 mins,on foot
Greece Consulate : 10 mins,on foot
Netherlands Consulate : 10 mins,on foot
Japanese Consulate : 7 mins,on foot
The Marmara Hotel : 4 minutes,on foot
Tramway Stop : 10 mins,on foot
Funicular&Subway; in Taksim square : 7 mins,on foot.
Kabatas Pier : 10 mins,on foot ( You can go to asian side )
Mimar Sinan University : 10 mins,on foot
Galata Tower : 20 mins,on foot
Pera Museum : 15 mins,on foot
Dolmabahce Palace : 20 mins,on foot
Fast Food :
Burger King : 6 minutes
Mc Donalds : 4 minutes
These distances are estimated as average because of characteristic of the land and thus,these may change slightly depending on your walking speed rate.Taksim Square is located on the hill and that's why some parts are slopy and relatively steep (exactly,from the seashore to the square ) I mean;from top to down,you can easily reach but the opposite condition may take a little time more.The land is not plain.
Except for these,you can reach to any part of Istanbul from the apartment easily as the transportation facilities are large.For example;once you leave the apartment,you can keep walking down the hill and you will reach to seashore,around 10 minutes,so there is also a tram line and it will bring you many spectacular places such as Hagia Sophia,Blue Mosque,Grand Bazaar,Spice Bazaar,Basilica Cistern and so on.Because these places are located on very close to tram line and the tram passes through these places and there will be no traffic.
Check-In and Check-Out :
* We keep our check-in and check-out time are flexible as long as the apartment is available.
Other Services :
* City guide
* City tour by car
* Sightseeing ( city tour by bus )
* Bosphorus Tour ( english guided )
* Airport transfer
These services are extra charge and if you are interested,please ask for the details.
* You have to use the apartment kindly because we keep the apartment in a very nice condition,it is very hygienical and clean,that's why;we do not want any trouble and undesirable situation.
* It is not allowed to smoke inside of the apartment.But,there are 2 balconies and you can smoke here.
* While you are pulling your luggages,it may damage the ground as it is wooden parquet,so this is also undesirable situation.
* You must take your shoes off as well before going inside of the apartment.
* Please do not throw the tissues to the restroom and please use the bin next to toilet.
* Please turn the air-condition off when you are going outside and also please control the electricity stuff such as lights in case of burning.
* Please keep the closed of two balconies’ doors in case of any robbery incident.
* Please do not use hand or face towels for cleaning;because there will be many cleaning towels as well.
*As for the garbage,the doorman service is available and you can put the garbage at a certain time in front of the door or you can easily carry them outside and it is easy to find a rubbish-bin around the apartment.
* No pets
* Late check-in fee is 10 euro,after 8 pm
* I manage this apartment together with Iffet and when I’m not available,she meets the guests and she will help you any subject that you need,this is definetely not a burden.
* We may negotiate the price depending on time period and number of people.
* Please,do not forget reading the house-rules,these are important for us and please,use the apartment as if it is your own apartment,this is more than enough for us.
If you are interested,please ask for the additional details that you wonder.We are here to maximize your satisfaction during your journey to Istanbul.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.