4 Bedroom Luxury Villa at Jamaica's Tryall Club

Excellent

6 reviews

From $343 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 8
  • Villa

This island retreat in Jamaica comes with your own private pool and staff. Just step outside the living room of the Seafore Villa at the Tryall Club,(Jamaica's premier golf and tennis club), and take a cool afternoon plunge in the bright Caribbean sunshine. Steps away from the 16th hole, Seafore Villa is optimally located for the golfers in your group, yet tennis and the beach are also close by. This is the ideal property for both multi-generational families, bachelor and bachelorhette parties, family reunions, and groups of couples who are looking to have a relaxing vacation in locale with a wide variety of activities for travelers of all ag...Read more

Map

4 Bedroom Luxury Villa at Jamaica's Tryall Club
Jamaica, Caribbean

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Seafore is located on the grounds of the Tryall Club, Jamaica's premier luxury golf and tennis destination. Car rentals or airport transfers are available at the Montego Bay airport, 20 minutes from Tryall. One does not have to leave the resort to enjoy the perfect vacation, but there are plenty of day trips available, from Dunns' Falls to Negril and cliff diving, as well as trips into Jamaica's interior.

More About This Location

Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways

Availability

Last updated on September 18, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1,793 other Jamaica rentals
Check Availability for Jamaica

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Sep 12 - Nov 14, 2014
Spontaneous Travler
$343$2,4005 Nights
Nov 16 - Nov 30, 2014
Thanksgiving 2014
$707$4,9501 Week
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2015
Christmas and New Years 2014/2015
$1,736$12,1552 Weeks
Feb 7 - Apr 24, 2015
High Season 2015
$571$4,0001 Week
Apr 25 - Nov 13, 2015
Low Season 2015
$429$3,0005 Nights
See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Damage insurance | $40

Additional notes from the owner

25% of rental fee is due within one month of booking villa.Remainder 75% is due 60 days before rental begins.The 25% holding deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations occurring 46-60 days prior to reservation incur a further 25% cancellation fee, and cancellations occurring 45 days or less from reservation date have no refund. If your canceled dates can be re-booked, then there would be a 75% refund. There are no refunds for late arrivals or premature departures. You may wish to obtain trip cancellation insurance.

Tryall charges a Temporary Member fee for all villa renters.

Gratuities are expected for each staff member at the end of your stay, and they are well deserved! A card in your room will give suggested amounts.

Amenities

General
  • A/C or climate control
  • Safe
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Alarm Clock
  • Washing Machine
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
  • Telephone
Pool / Spa
  • Private outdoor pool (unheated)
Property Features
  • Ocean or water views
Kitchen
  • Grill
  • Microwave
  • Blender
  • Refrigerator
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Dishwasher
  • Stove or Oven
  • Freezer
  • Toaster
Entertainment
  • DVD Player
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • Television
  • Books
  • Stereo or CD player
Outdoor
  • Outdoor Dining Area
  • Deck
  • Patio
  • Porch
  • Garden
  • Balcony or terrace
Onsite Equipment
  • Boat available
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - yes
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - yes
Living space
  • 5000 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

6 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
5

Very Good
1

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews

Also Consider

FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world: