Description from the owner
One bedroom Apartment in a unique oriental style 80 years old building
Comfortable for up to 4 guests
15 Minutes walking to the Old City.
5 Minutes walking to the new First Station
5 Minutes to Yemin Moshe and German Colony.
Special offers for longer stay.
A unique Short Term Rental Suite with high ceiling and original mosaic floor.
Offering the spirit of ancient Jerusalem with a modern flavor.
The apartment is sunny and full of light.This location is walking distance to many of the attractions of Jerusalem:
* 15 Minutes walking to the Old City and Mamila.
* 5 – 10 Minutes walking to German Colony and Bakaa.
* 5 -10 Minutes walking to the beautiful Promenade of Jerusalem.
* 10 – 15 Minutes walking to King David, Mamila, Inbal etc,
* 5-20 Minutes walking to Cultural centers:
Jerusalem Theatre, Hahn Theatre, Cinemateque etc,
* 2 – 10 Minutes to many restaurants and coffee shops
* To the city center : 30 minutes walking or 10 minutes by car/bus
* A step to easy public transportation.
* A step to 24/7 convenient store.
Ample FREE street parking.
· First floor – A small ascent + 10 steps.
· A/C – 2 units - Cold/Heating
· TV with many channels.
· Iron and iron board.
· Hair dryer.
We want you to feel in vacation…
Cleaning during your stay is included.
Fresh lined and towels are provided.
A double bed in the bedroom
A sofa bed in the living room - Can be opened into 2 separated beds.
Ironed linen are provided.
A baby crib can be provided
One full bathroom with shower and toilet
Soap / Shampoo
White towels provided
· Small Fridge.
· Electric Kettle.
· Electric stove tops for 2 .
· Table for 2 guests.
· Filter coffee maker.
· Oven can be provided.
· Dishes – Cutlery – pots – pans
· Coffee – Tea – Sugar – Salt
· Kosher – Upon request.
· For Shabat: Plata and Urn.
….and the small things that make you feel you are in vacation….
... Read more