4 BR Funtastic Ocean View & Luxury Villas
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- sleeps 10
Description from the owner
This Ocean View Hideaway Villa is located at Balangan Jimbaran, only 25 minutes from airport. The villa was originally constructed in 1995 by an employee of the World Bank. The current owners acquired the property in 2007 and completed an extensive renovation project. All villa facilities were completely replaced or restored to new condition.
Spacious and luxurious this hideaway of 4 (Four) exclusive bedroom villas offer all the lavish accoutrements of a luxury managed villa. The villa boasts its own infinity pool adjacent with a very comfortable and unique of ‘Bale Relaxation’ set in the tropical man...Read more
4 BR Funtastic Ocean View & Luxury Villas
Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
From GWK, still go staright until you find four junction Nirmala Supermarket, then turn right. It is around 1Km from Nirmala Supermarket, on left side with sign stone "Villa Puri Balangan"
Location Type Village
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: November 26, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Date||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Dec 20, 2013 - Jan 05, 2014 |
Peak Season Rate
|5 night min stay | Any day check-in | $30 per person per night for more than 8 guests|
|Jul 01, 2014 - Aug 31, 2014 |
High Season Rate
|3 night min stay | Any day check-in | $30 per person per night for more than 8 guests|
|All other dates ||$535||$3,745||$13,910|
|2 night min stay | Any day check-in | $30 per person per night for more than 8 guests|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
Additional notes from owner
1. All rates are quoted in USD and subject to 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
2. All rates are not including gratuities, breakfast, airport transfer, telephone, cars and drivers.
3. Maximum guest to stay in villa is 10 (ten) including 2 (two) extra mattresses with additional charge.
4. Extra charge for breakfast is USD 7/pax/day.
5. Extra mattress is USD 30/mattress/night.
6. Extra person (No breakfast, No extra mattress) is US$ 10/pax (included children of 7 year old or above).
1. One night stay in Villa with private swimming pool and Media room
2. 24 hours villa service and security service
3. Welcome drink, chilled towel and flower lei upon arrival
4. In villa check in process
5. Complimentary wireless internet for 24 hours
6. Complimentary 24 bottles mineral water
7. Complimentary use of Media Room (DVD & Books selection)
Ⅲ. SEASON AND MINIMUM BOOKING
1. Low Season: 1st April to 30th June, 1st September to19th December and 10th January to March 31
2. High Season: 1st July to 31th August
3. Peak Season: 20th December to 9th January
2 nights for Low season
3 nights for High season
7 nights for peak season
Ⅳ. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
1. Check in time is after 2pm. Early check in is dependant upon villa availability.
2. Check out time is 12 noon.
3. Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from the existing contract rate and after 18:00 is a full night charge.
4. Early check in and late check out are subject to villa availability and prior notification is required.
- Housekeeping Included
- Local Guides/Maps
- Paper Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Private Chef
- Security System
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
- Wireless Internet
- Private Pool
- Ocean Views
- Charcoal Grill
- Satellite TV
- Stereo System
- In-home Theater
- Movie/Video Library
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
What Past Guests Are Saying
The staffs are very helpful. We had a great time staying at Puri Balangan. Perfect choice for a group of friends.
We had a fantastic stay at Puri Balangan during part of our honeymoon. The view was absolutely breathtaking and never grew old. The villa is quite a long way away from everything, so a driver or taxi's are definitely required - for reference, it was around 8USD taxi fare into Kuta, but Jimbaran Bay, Nusa Dua, etc, are all much closer. The advantage of this meant any days or evenings spent in the villa were incredibly peaceful. In fact on the evenings we did stay in the villa, the only sound I heard was the swish of a bat flying past me (was a regular, harmless, visitor most evenings). The pool was a great size - bigger than it looked in the photos - and did I mention the view? As some other reviews I've read have mentioned, the villa unfortunately isn't suitable for young children without constant supervision, as there is no protection from falling into the fish ponds (in places, from a reasonable height), but providing care is taken with the really young, or the older individuals that have had one or two many Bintang's, the villa is worth the stay. Meals were lovingly prepared by Nyoman, who learnt his trade cooking on the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship apparently. The care and attention he put into each dish were second to none, and we looked forward to every meal we had at the villa. The villa supervisor, Made, was also very friendly and accommodating, and we wanted for nothing during our stay. A big thanks also to Yunie from Nagisa, who was very helpful when we booked the villa, and who also came to visit us part way through our stay to check everything was OK. It was great meeting her, and both my wife and I wish her all the best with her new engagement :) We would be more than happy to book through Nagisa again, and can recommend Puri Balangan.
Response from Nagisa Bali Property Management - 07/25/2012
Thank you so much for your time to wrote an comment about Puri Balangan Villa.
We are happy that you felt enjoyable stay in villa during your honeymoon trip in Bali. We hope that we could welcome you back oneday.
We wish all the best to both of you and could be lovely couple ever after for the rest of your life :)
Please send our warm regards to your wife and big hug from our villa staff in Bali.