A stunning, contemporary detached villa in Kalamar Bay which is arguably one of the best in Kalkan, just 100 metres from the sea. The villa has a large infinity pool and uninterrupted views towards Mouse + Snake Islands.
This substantial and luxurious villa is a superb, architect-designed contemporary house in an enviable position just 100 metres from the sea.
The Boat House is arguably one of the finest properties in the Kalkan area and boasts an interior of some 325 square metres. The villa also offers unparalleled views across Kalamar Bay towards Mouse + Snake Islands plus an impressive infinity pool with built-in Jacuzzi.
The Boat House also has the advantage of being close to the popular Kalamar Beach Club which offers an array of watersports, scuba diving andexcellent restaurant facilities.
The villa is accessed via a long private driveway to:
* Double garage
* Car parking area
* Utility with washing machine
The Boat House is laid out as follows:
Double front doors open on to:
* Entrance hall
* Guest WC
The hallway leads though to:
* Double guest suite 1, with direct views over Kalamar Bay
* En-suite wet room with separate WC
* Open plan fully fitted luxury kitchen, comprising central island, hob, char-grill, extractor, two ovens, microwave, wine chiller, icemaker, two adjacent fridge-freezers and dishwasher
* Dining room and spacious reception room with sea views surrounded by extensive travertine marble terracing. This reception area features floor to ceiling windows to make the most of the views and sliding doors lead out onto the terrace
Stairs lead up to:
* Master suite incorporating bedroom,bathroom, separate WC, shower, private reception / study and wrap-around terrace. Doors lead out onto a second extensive private sun terrace with panoramic sea views
From the main hallway, stairs lead down to:
* Second fully fitted service kitchen with American fridge, dishwasher, hob, microwave, extractor
* Utility storage area
* Further reception room currently used as a games area with table-tennis table
* Guest suite 2, comprising double bedroom with wet room and direct access to pool terrace. This suite has views over the bay
* Guest suite 3, comprising double bedroom with wet room and direct access to pool terrace. This suite also has views over the bayDoorway out to terrace area:
* Guest suite 4, which is self-contained and separately accessed from the terrace area. This suite comprises twin bedroom with wet room and direct access to pool terrace and also has views over the bay
The infinity edged swimming pool is approximately 18m x 6m with built-in Jacuzzi and sea views.
* The pool is serviced daily and a full clean and linen change is carried out weekly. Additional cleaning can be arranged on request at extra cost.
* A welcome pack will be provided on arrival.
* WiFi internet access is provided.
* Satellite TV is provided.
Additional amenities include: pool for sole use, number of bath/shower rooms: 5, villa, house, number of bedrooms: 5, 20 - 30 minutes to kalkan town centre - car hire probably a good idea.Read more
Could not say more positive things about Debbie Warwick, The Boa
Left on 08/22/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | Anne
The Boathouse was brilliant, comfortable and user-friendly. We lived in the pool and used the various outside areas for lunch, drinks or just hanging out. The town was close by and we went in for dinner almost every night. Turkish people are gracious and welcoming and it was a delight to get to know them. We went on the Muddy Boat for a day, a trip worth taking and did horse back riding which was run by Mermot, very charming man.
Left on 08/09/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | Cathy B
The service from Olive Tree Travel was exemplary, from the initial enquiry to our very last day. Olive Tree Travel is highly professional, helpful, responsive and capable and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to spend a holiday in Kalkan. They are also a very pleasant and friendly company to deal with who go out of their way to ensure every detail of one's stay is perfect.
The Boat House is a beautiful home, the highlight is the huge pool, which meant we spent a lot of time at home rather than exploring. There is so much space and so many terraces on which to read, sunbathe etc. It would be great to have sea access, although it's easy to swim in the sea from the Kalamar Beach club or Kulube. The unmade road and scary gradients made access to the house a bit of a pain, but this is perhaps the price of having such a private, secluded location - which we liked very much.
Most liked - the spacious airy elegance of the house, stunning sea and sky views, huge pool and terraces, late night swims, fresh fish from Kalkan on the barbecue, ample space for 2 families to co exist!
Least liked - uncomfortable drive to shops/amenities Read more
We're really glad to hear that these guests enjoyed their stay at The Boat House and were happy with the service we provided.
Just as an addendum, we are pleased to report that since their visit, the road approaching the villa has been properly finished off by the local council, so accessing the property is much more comfortable now!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.