Horizons of Gold
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
|Living space||6000 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Horizons of Gold is a spectacular four bedroom villa located on over 4 acres within Mauis premier golf community of Kapalua. Characteristic of this renowned community great views are framed through every one the villas many windows and sliding-glass doors looking out over the areas sheltered bays. Up to ten guests can enjoy a sprawling ocean view perch offered by Horizons of Gold. Four bedrooms are located within the villas main pavilion. All bedrooms have en-suite baths. Hardwood floors with marble and rattan details make the complex a comfortable but sophisticated place to set up holiday headquarters in Maui.
The indoors with an airy...Read more
Rental Property is located in Kapalua, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
Horizons of Gold
located in Kapalua, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$2,995 - $4,995||$2,995 - $4,995||$0||$0||7 nights|
|Jan. 5 2013 - Apr. 30 2013
|May. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Dec. 19 2013 - Jan. 4 2013
Winter Holiday Rate
|View all 7 Rate Periods|
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Cleaning Fee - $800 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Deposit - $5,000 / stay - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- Propane Fee - $200 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 18, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
My sister got married in Kapalua and my mother rented this house for several family members. The house is immaculate with all the ammenities you would expect in a luxurious home. The view from the back of the house includes an infinity pool, private golf holes on the property that are maintained twice a week and of course the beautiful island of Molokai. The owners of the property were so nice and informative regarding items with the house as well as overall questions we had regarding Maui, Molokai, etc. Hope to return here again. Mahalo..