|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Living space||3000 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Golf, Luxury, Romantic, Beach, Ocean, Town|
Description from the owner
Luxury four bedroomed detached villa with full staff , including personal chef . Ocean and Sunset views from the private infinity pool and sun bathing area, lounge and dining areas . The villa is set securely behind large remote controlled gates and a high cut limestone granite wall in gently sloping woodland behind Kata Beach . All four spacious bedrooms are ensuite , and about the same size - the master bedroom has a massive four poster bed and a double Jacuzzi bath in addition to twin marble set wash basins and walk in shower area. FREE BREAKFASTS of your choice are included in the rental , plus a personal luxury return transfer from the a...Read more
Best Villa - Trip Advisor 2012 Awards
Kata, Phuket, Thailand
Additional Location Information
Villa Jasmine is set about 200 yards up a quiet side street (Patak Soi 2 ) , about a fifteen minute walk from the magnificent Kata Beach.
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Town
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$750 - $1,200||$750 - $1,200||$4,900 - $8,400||$14,700 - $15,750||1 night|
|Feb. 6 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Dec. 21 2013
|Dec. 21 2013 - Jan. 5 2014
|Jan. 6 2014 - Aug. 31 2014
|All Other Dates||$750||$750||$4,900||$14,700||1 night|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 03, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
I can't wait to return!
My stay at Villa Jasmine during November 2012 was my second in two years. Once again, everything was outstanding. Highlights of this trip included the following:
- Meals cooked by the staff were as good if not better than food at top Thai restaurants. The also did a fine job cooking a western style dinner for us on our final evening - grilling steaks, chicken and prawns poolside.
- We were consistently well stocked with beverages of our choice - wine, beer, vodka, etc...whatever we asked for, they obtained it and only charged us cost as promised.
- The masseuses that Noi arranged to visit the home were very skilled and charged only a fraction of what one would spend in most other countries.
- The driver, Paul, is a great guy and extremely reliable. We worked out a deal with him to provide transportation for an entire day for a very reasonable price.
- The quality of nearby golf courses and level of service at each are high - with Red Mountain being the very best (although more expensive).
- The location of the villa is perfect to be in a central location and have access to activities all over Phuket.
- The layout of the villa is perfect for a large group given the open living / kitchen /dining area upstairs near the pool and all bedrooms downstairs (each with their own bathroom).
- If you like boating, we chartered a catamaran for a day. The pier with the boat was only a 10-15 minute ride from the villa. The clear blue waters and views of islands were spectacular to experience - and could be enjoyed for multiple days given bedrooms on the yachts and catamarans available for rent.
- A strong and consistent wifi signal can be obtained throughout the entire upstairs and pool area (and usually on the lower level with bedrooms as well).
Overall, I've never come away from a vacation so relaxed - even more so than my visit last year. And while I usually like to travel to new places, I can't wait to return to Villa Jasmine again!
Response from Brian Phillips - 01/19/2013
Prada and I greatly enjoyed Brian's stay with his friends . He kindly invited us to join them on many occasions , and we enjoyed his holiday as much as he did .
We hope to see him again next year .
Best wishes , Brian
Perfect famil getaway
We recently completed our third visit to Villa Jasmine and it keeps exceeding its own high standards. The house is perfect for those travelling with children - parents who need somewhere for them to run around and play during the day and somewhere for the adults to dine/relax when the rugrats have retired for the night. The house easily sleeps 8 (3 double and 1 twin room, all en suite). Having staff to cook and clean for you makes for a very relaxing holiday and enabled us to spend quality family time together (leaving aside trips to some of Phuket's great golf courses). The staff are incredibly friendly and unobtrusive. Challenge them to prepare any Thai cuisine and they will present you with something that would match anything from a 5* hotel. It is also worth pointing out that all food and beverages (soft drinks and beer) are bought by the staff at local prices, so there are no nasty surprises when it comes to settling up at the end of your stay. As guidance, our total bill was approx. $50/day for food, drinks and laundry for 4 adults and two messy kids (and the first beer was usually opened indecently early). That would barely cover breakfast at a hotel.
We love staying at Villa Jasmine - it feels like a home from home and I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Jasmine Villa suited our family group, the pool, the staff and t
The pick up and drop off to the airport were great. The staff were terrific and if we need a ride anywhere they would organise the most appropriate vechile.
The house suited us, with 4 bedrooms with ensuites.
The pool was fantastic.
The meals the girls cooked for us were better than the restaurants.
Ideal with two small children.
Response from Brian Phillips - 02/25/2012
My staff and I are delighted that John and Penny enjoyed their stay in the villa, we hope to see them again . Best wishes Brian (owner)
Great time in Thailand
I would to thank you and your staff for the fantastic time we had while staying at your villas. By booking both the villas gave us enough room to enjoy our own privacy or spend time playing games, swimming and just having fun as a family. The villas are very spacious and sometimes that is not easy to find with a large family wanting to stay in one place. The food was some of the best Thai food I have had including here in australia and Thailand (can you thank the girls for me), the pools where very clean and used by all almost nonstop.
When we return to Thailand we will certainly look you up again as we all have agreed it was just a great time from day 1 until we departed. Once again thank you.
Singapore, null, Singapore
Excellent service by staff with fantastic view
We booked both Villa Jasmine and Malee which are side by side. There were 16 adults and 2 infants. Even with such a big group, the staff made our stay a pleasant and memorable one. The services were first class and we need not bother a single thing at all. We merely stated our needs and they were all arranged for without much hassle.
Khun Noi, the manager and all the staff made our stay so warm that all of us agreed that the next time we stay in Phuket, it will be with Villa Jasmine and Malee.
Thank you guys!! You were great!!
The property, food and hospitality are all incredible. We can't
Villa Jasmine exceeded our expectations. Everything was made easy for us, making for an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The owner and manager are very professional and easy to work with. Our couples experience included the following:
- Personal pick-up at the airport by a professional driver in a modern mini-bus
- The 2 housekeepers, maintenance man and manager, Khun Noi, all greeted us upon our arrival, as did the owner, Brian Phillips, who was staying next door for the weekend. All are incredibly nice people.
- We were immediately given a tour of the property, provided drinks, a bottle of champagne, flowers for the lady and a cell phone with Khun Noi on speed dial available 24/7.
- We were asked what time we would like our dinner cooked for us...they had planned a special meal of butterfish and duck curry dishes whenever we would like it cooked. After taking time to unpack and relax a bit, we enjoyed a fabulous dinner. Both dishes were outstanding - see photo!
- Every morning, we were able to select a time for breakfast and preferences...eggs, bacon, fruit, fresh bread, pancakes, french toast, etc...whatever you would like, they will get it. The cooking by the two housekeepers was amazing.
- A cooler near the pool was kept stocked with a variety of beverages...including my preferred beer.
- After traveling for a week in asia already, I needed laundry service...and 2 days later, everything came back clean and very neatly pressed.
- If you would like lunch and/or dinner, they will also cook for you...whatever you would like. They have a recipe book with both Thai and western items, including some photos for ideas. They even have a menu of wines available at the local shop that they will gladly get.
- Transportation was a breeze whenever we needed it. Just call Khun Noi to arrange. Kata Beach is nearby. We enjoyed The Boathouse restaurant one evening.
- Golf courses are also within 30 minutes (and more are 60 minutes away). Red Mountain is incredible (but expensive), Loch Palm is very nice and more reasonably priced and Phuket Country Club is a good value and third choice for variety at a lower cost. All were very enjoyable to play with great caddy service. Also, the restaurants at the courses were very good for post-game lunches.
- Massage is everywhere...for about USD $10/hour or less...in or out of the villa. We did both but I strongly recommend hiring in. A 50% Thai / 50% oil massage for 90 minutes was great. Khun Noi will arrange, even on rather short notice.
- Weather was great.
- On our last morning, the entire staff sent us off. Final settlement for items consumed and groceries/wine purchased on our behalf was very professional with itemized bills and receipts. The cost was very reasonable and fractions of what you would pay for meals, snacks, drinks, etc. at a resort.
- Return transportation included to the Phuket airport was very prompt and professional.
Overall, I can't say enough good things about our stay at Villa Jasmine. I'm already excited about trying to plan my next visit!
Response from Brian Phillips - 12/11/2011
My staff and I are delighted that Brian and his partner enjoyed their stay so much. We will be very pleased to see them again.
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY . Brian Phillips
Perth Western Australia
Brian we had an absolute fantastic time staying at your Villa Jasmine.
The two housekeepers were a joy and their cooking was out of this world especially the duck curry.
Transport was a breeze as the housekeepers always organised this for us.
There is not one negative to say it is all positive.
I can only say that anyone staying at your Villia will have a very enjoyable experience.
I have already recommended your villa to a couple of friends of mine.
Mark Keddie , West australia , Oct 2011
Great choice of Villa on Phuket
We had an absolutely brilliant time in Villa Malee (Very similar to Villa Jasmine) . Myself and all my guests absolutely loved the villa. What a fantastic place. The rooms were large and really well appointed. Confess that the running machine didn't get much use but the pool certainly did. It is a stunning venue in which to relax. We used it as a base to play golf and do some diving out of Chalong harbour. What surprised us was how much we enjoyed just lying around the villa doing not very much but looking forward to the next fabulous meal. Our memories of the villa will be dominated by the gorgeous cooking of May and the helpful staff. It was an unexpected but wonderfully welcome aspect of our holiday that we enjoyed the evening meals so much. I would unhesitatingly recommend this villa to anyone thinking of booking it.
If I ever get the chance I would be back in a shot.
Great stay and great service!
We had a fantastic break at Villa Jasmine and would be more than happy to recommend to friends and family. The quality of the Villa and the service provided from the ladies certainly made the trip a bit 'special'!
Having a clean and well maintained pool was a great addition... especially having 2 children who are part mermaid!! Swimming late at night in the pool is a memory that will stay with them as this is not an option back at home.
We had concerns that being a good walk from the town would be a problem but we hired a 4x4 which gave us the freedom to come and go as we pleased, again efficiently sorted out by the ladies.
Overall, faultless and wouldn't rule out another trip in the future.
Perth, Western Australia
Fantastic. Most relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Staff were very friendly and they were great cooks. We had authentic Thai food. The villa was very neat and tidy. Surrounding was peace and quiet.
Most relaxing and we would recommend it to everyone.
The Villa was fantastic, every need taken care off, the pool and amenities are excellent - May & Noi and the meals they prepared were second to none, in fact I said he'd better look after them well, or I would steal them back to australia.
A very relaxing holiday!!!
Absolute Bliss at Villa Jasmine
We had an amazing holiday at Villa Jasmine. When I look back now it was a true break. From day one Noi met us and let us know that they would look after us our group no matter what.
Firstly the meals were outstanding. Reading the previous testimonials I was a little sceptical about the standard compared to restaurants.
No doubt the food that Ros and Mai prepared were delicious and far superior to restaurants. Thank you ladies. I am still salivating over the pork with kaffir lime leaves -(could Ros please share her recipe?)
The house itself was perfect. Usually when you go on holiday, you expect the beds to be not so good, but these were extremely comfortable. The bedrooms and bathrooms were nicely appointed and kept scrupulously clean at all times. It was wonderful to enjoy a tasty breakfast and go to our rooms to find them already made up ! Also the little things, such as always plenty of ice for drinks as well as cut up limes for our obligatory G+T's every afternoon. Honestly we did not have to do a thing,
All the staff were fantastic really and were also great with the children. Noi helped us out with any queries over local transport and was always available for any questions, no matter how minor. The two families have returned very relaxed and we cannot wait to plan our next trip and hope to book both houses.
Ilove to feel spoilt
I'm already bias. I love Thailand. This was our first time holidaying with others and in a villa and what a choice! The villa is beautiful, clean and comfortable. The girls that looked after us were sensational, I wanted to bring them home with me. They can't do enough to help you and boy what fantastic cooks are they. The breakfasts were yummy and we had tea inhouse a few time. The meals were exquisite. The esky was always full. The swimming pool was great and had a lovely view. I couldn't have asked for a nicer holiday and have already recommended it to others. Thanks to Brian and Khun Noi for such a lovely stay.
We had a very pleasant holiday, as always in your villas. Everything went smoothly and staff was superb. Especially Khun May was so sweet and she is a very good chef. Better food than in restaurants.
And we were pretty lucky with the weather, only few showers and thunder storms during the week.
Last time there was some 3G internet and now it was proper(fast) Wlan, great improvement.
Overall our holiday was great and I definitely will recommend your villas to my friends and colleagues here in Finnair.
Seppo Kallio, Vantaa, Finland Nov 2011