Villa Zenal Bali
From $200 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Villa Zenal is a 3 bedrooms private villa located south west of Bali in the peacefull balinese village of "Umalas", only 5 - 10 min from the trendy Seminyak, Oberoi, Petitenget areas.
This fabulous antique house Limasan (traditional Javanese architecture), has been refined with contemporary style to meet the modern service standards.
Villa Zenal is distinguished by its contemporary tropical architecture, providing guests comfort in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere.
The accommodations at Villa Zenal comprise three bedrooms with AC, an open-sided living room with audio visual facilities, a dining room and a...Read more
Villa Zenal Bali
Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
- 500 meters drive from the French International School.
- 5 – 10 minutes drive from the internationally-acclaimed restaurants (Sardine, Metis, Sarong.....) designer- boutiques and nightclubs (kudeta, Potatoe Head, Mint, Huu Bar....) of the greater Seminyak area.
- 20 minutes drive from Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia’s finest golf courses, designed by
- 20 minutes drive from the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot.
- 30 minutes drive from Bali’s International Airport.
- 1 hour drive from Ubud, Bali's capital of art and culture.
Last updated on July 31, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 49 other Kerobokan rentalsCheck Availability for Kerobokan
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Guides/Maps
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 400 square meters