Keswick Bridge lodge 16 is a 2 bedroomed Luxurious scandinavian lodge sleeping 4/6, situated in a quiet riverside location with a balcony accessible from the first floor lounge which overlooks the River Greta. The lodges are only a short walk to the centre of Keswick and the shores of Derwentwater.
Please note arrival date for Christmas is the 23rd of December 1 week. New year 30th December 1 week.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges... are centrally heated and comprise: Bedroom accommodation with the master double bedroom in each lodge having a luxurious en-suite bathroom, every lodge has a second bathroom. The bathrooms are beautifully appointed with luxurious suites and electric showers in each en-suite bathroom. The 2 bedroom lodges have an additional twin bedroom and the third bedroom in the 3 bedroom lodges in a bunk bedroom. Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
* Ground floor Master bedroom with king size bed, TV and en suite shower room.
* Twin bedroom.
* Bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC.
* First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. lounge area with sofa bed, stereo unit and colour TV (some satellite channels).
* Dining area.
* Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Balcony overlooking the River Greta.
* The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
* Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
* Towels included,
* electric is charged on departure.
* Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
* Telephone in each lodge.
* Concessionary golf at Keswick Golf Club and free fishing during the season only on River Greta.Read more
KESWICK BRIDGE 16, 2 Bedroomed, Keswick, Christmas and New Year weeks Keswick, Cumbria, England
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 12, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
Left on 01/30/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | Denise
Had a great new year, so relaxing and chilled. Great walks, food and very child friendly environment. Wifi and telephone reception not great, but so enjoyable to escape the madness of technology for a week, highly recommend it. Read more
Thank you for your feedback of your stay at Keswick Bridge 16.
We are delighted you had a relaxing break over the New Year period at this property.
Thank you for recommending Keswick Bridge 16 to others!
Lakes Cottage Holidays would like to welcome you back to Keswick Bridge 16 or another Lakes Cottage Holidays property in the future.
Lakes Cottage Holidays
New Year at the Bridge
Left on 01/28/2013 for a stay in December 2012 | JOHN ROBSON
This was the third year at Keswick Bridge and the second year at this unit.Again we found it very comfortable and would like to return next New Year.It is within easy walking distance of the town with every amenity and with many walks to suit all.
Whilst we found it comfortable for six we felt the price of electricity charged for the unit was rather excessive, but there again it was winter. Read more
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.