Located on the banks of the River Greta in the peaceful backwater of the market town of Keswick this three bedroomed lodge is an ideal base for a memorable holiday in the English Lakes.
Please note arrival for Christmas is the 23rd of December for 1 week.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise: Bedroom accommodation with the master double bedroom in each lodge having a luxurious en-suite bathroom, every... lodge has a second bathroom. The bathrooms are beautifully appointed with luxurious suites and electric showers and include a bidet in each en-suite bathroom. The 2 bedroom lodges have an additional twin bedroom and the third bedroom in the 3 bedroom lodges in a bunk bedroom. Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
* First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge with leather suites, fully fitted wall units housing a pull down double bed, stereo unit and colour TV (some satellite channels).
* Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag
* The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
* Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
* Towels included,
* Electric is charged on departure.
* Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
* Telephone in each lodge.
* Concessionary golf at Keswick Golf Club and free fishing during the season only on River Greta.
* Free Wi-Fi
Additional amenities include: visit britain 4*, wi-fi included, october half term availability, keswick and district, price h from £460 pw, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 2, star grading: 4*, changeover saturday, no smoking, garden or outdoor area, christmas and new year availability, easter availability, february half term availability, log cabins, valentine availability, may half term availability, pets no, larger cottages to sleep 7+, summer school holidays, bedrooms 3: 1, parking facilities: private parking, no. bedrooms: 3, bathrooms 2: 1, sleeps 6/8.Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.