Pure elegance best describes this well-appointed ground floor Ski-In Ski-Out unit with 10 ft high ceilings, elegant family room, and wonderful master bedroom.
THE CONDO: is the largest one bedroom unit in all of Keystone...marked by 10' high ceilings, elegant family room, wonderful master bedroom w/ 26 HDTV & DVD, gourmet kitchen, two full bathrooms w/ master bath including huge two-person jetted tub, separate shower and & His and Hers sinks. Family room highlighted by huge stone fireplace, 42 HDTV, Murphy bed and leather sleeper sofa (both queen size), cozy dining area, private patio, in-unit washer/dryer and complimentary high speed i...nternet. Luxurious Timbers lounge 10' down the hall and private ski locker 25' down the hall. There's even a couple of sleds in the closet for toddlers to enjoy on the hill next to The Timbers. Condo sleeps up to 6.
THE TIMBERS - Rediscover the Magic: Nestled at the end of an exclusive heated brick access road, The Timbers is the finest condominium residence in Keystone. It redefines what a luxery Rocky Mountain resort is, and upon arrival, you will immediately know that you are in a special place in Colorado's high country.
The Timbers provides unmatched Ski-In Ski-Out access to Keystone mountain... yet feels worlds away from the activity of River Run village. It is bordered on one side by the Snake River, and the other side by the mountain itself - one of only two condos in all of Keystone that can claim this special �remoteness�. Enjoy the pristine wilderness and pure mountain air while vacationing amongst towering pines� and spending your days skiing. Afterwards, enjoy The Timbers one-of-a-kind amenities.
FAMILY FIRST: This is the perfect sized unit in a luxury complex for a small family looking for a peaceful, elegant, and convenient place to spend quality family time with their children to create those special 'Kodak moments.' Access to skiing and amenities (listed below) cannot get any easier... particularly for families with young children (we know).
* PARENTS - love this ground floor unit in a family-focused 'Ritz Carlton' style complex as they relax in The Timbers’ elegant lounge (steps away from condo unit) and keep an eye on the kids playing in the heated pool, splashing in hot tub or roasting smores at the fire pit … all-the-while reading a good book or sipping a glass of wine behind the lounge’s 'wall of windows.'
* KIDS - (ours included) love this unit as they can dash in and out of condo at a moment’s notice and be in the pool, hot tub or at the fire pit… and out of 'earshot' of parents watching events from behind a 'wall of windows'.
* COUPLES - and parents (leave the kids behind) looking for a romantic 'escape', love this place as they can indulge themselves in the peace and tranquilty of an exquisite and remote mountain experience... yet be a tranquil 5 minute walk from the energy inherent in the nightlife of a major ski resort. Indulge yourselves - you'll leave feeling completely refreshed and like a kid again.
DAILY ROUTINE: Wake up, have coffee, pick up complimentary paper from lounge (10' away), feed kids breakfast, dress kids, get skis out of private ski locker, strap on boards, push off, start skiing. That’s as difficult as it gets. Whenever you and/or kids need to: take a break, stop to warm up, get something to drink or eat, or tykes need that 'instant' potty break… just ski right in. No need to waste time standing in line in the mountain-side restaurants, restrooms, etc… Hot cocoa, coffee, tea and energy bars available in lounge all day long. And, if you're up for night skiing, you’re right there as soon as dinner is over.
AMENITIES - WHAT ELSE TO DO?: Following your day on the slopes, there is still plenty to do in The Timbers itself… and all of these amenities are just steps outside of your ground floor unit.
* POOL: Play with your children in the heated indoor/outdoor pool, normally kept at 92 degrees - warm enough even for adults to keep us from turning blue. Plus, Mom and Dad can enter/exit pool from warmth of inside the building - a huge plus on a cold and snowy night (albeit kids never seem to notice).
* HOT TUB: Relax with a loved one and a glass a wine in the stone cultured hot tub accented with a waterfall … under the stars or during a snowfall.
* FIRE PIT: Roast smores with the little ones by the cozy fire pit. Fun for couples and adults too - as will bring back fond memories of times spent around the campfire while growing up. Unit comes with a Smores Bar to include Smores' sticks. (Unit also comes w/ discount tag for local City Market grocery store)
* SAUNA/STEAM ROOM: Unwind in the sauna and/or steam room.
* FITNESS CENTER: Workout in The Timbers superbly equipped fitness center w/ Nautilus weights, treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc
* LOUNGE: Socialize with family, friends or other guests in The Timbers luxurious 'Ritz Carlton' style lounge.
* VILLAGE LIFE: Take a leisurely 5 minute walk along the heated brick pathway thru the forest, across the bridge over the Snake river, and into the center of River Run village - full of great pubs, restaurants, shops and coffee houses. Free resort shuttle around the city of Keystone.
* CONDO STAFF: Friendly and 'forward leaning' staff available to make your stay perfect.
MILITARY: Active duty military and veterans of Iraq/Afghan operations - we honor your sacrifice and service. Thank you for all you do.
BOTTOMLINE: Prepare yourself for a special mountain adventure marked by the most intimate, serene and luxurious complex in Keystone.Read more
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.