- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Nani Kai means glorious beautiful ocean, and it certainly lives up to that name. This private home features gorgeous Bali Hai ocean views from every room.
*Secluded luxury, single story 3 bed/3.5 bath home sleeps 6.
*Gourmet kitchen has state of the art appliances and cookware, including blender, rice cooker, coffeemaker, and water purification system.
*Fine European linens, flat screen televisions with cable, wifi, and more make this special home the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy paradise.
*Bali Hai ocean views, gorgeous sunsets, outdoor gardens, koi pond, unobstructed views of blue azure waters, Anini reef...Read more
Nani Kai - Luxury home with Bali Hai ocean views from every room, infinity pool and hot tub.
Additional Location Information
Located on Kauai's spectacular north shore in the beautiful Princeville / Hanalei area. Enjoy some of the very best snorkeling on the island at Kee Beach. Explore the dry and wet caves, park, Botanical Garden and excellent snorkeling and swimming at Tunnels Beach. Spend the day at Hanalei Bay a perfect spot for swimming, laying out on the beach, having a pic nic, fishing off the pier or taking your turn at stand up paddle boarding or kayaking! Enjoy the stunning views at Kilauea Lighthouse and nature preserve, the fresh water rivers that meet the ocean, award winning golf courses, spa, plenty of shopping, great restaurants and more to explore!
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 06, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Hawaii state tax | 13% of rent | Hawaii state tax
- Cleaning | $550 per stay | Cleaning
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Gas Grill [?]
- Guest bedroom 2: king bed
- Guest bedroom: king bed
- Master bedroom: king bed
- Designer Furnishings
- Ocean View from every room
- Kitchen [?]
- Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiments provid
- Ocean & Mountain Views
- 52 inch TV with Direct TV
- Deck, Patio & Gazebo
- Call for smaller group pricing and/or specials.
- Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
- Sleeping Arrangements
- Private pool and hot tub
- All linens including beach towels provided
- Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper,
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
About the manager
Great Vacation Retreats
Calendar updated today
Rating 4.6 / 5.0 Based on 45 propertiesMore about this manager »