- 8 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
Description from the owner
The Cabin at Killington is the perfect place to spend your Killington ski vacation. Located just off the main access road in Killington, VT (close to the Killington Market), the house is less than 2 miles to the slopes and close to all the stores, bars and restaurants.
The right and left units of this duplex house are available for short-term rentals. You can choose to rent one side or both depending on the size of your group. Each unit has been recently renovated and features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining area, and living room on two floors. The living room has flat screen TV, cable, surround sound, BlueRay DVD, Sony...Read more
The Cabin at Killington: Scenic Vermont Getaway
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
The house is located just off the main access road in Killington, VT which means it's close to all the restaurants, bars and shops and less than 2 miles to the mountain.
More About This Location
Last updated on August 12, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 127 other Killington rentalsCheck Availability for Killington
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $750
- Tax rate | 10% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $95 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Linen Service | $100 per stay | Sheets & Towels - optional as you may bring your own
- Hot Tub Setup (Spring, Summer, Fall) | $75 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
- Please note that all prices are per unit. If you need to rent both units, the price will be double.
- Hot tub setup fee is optional and only applies to spring, summer and fall rentals. There is no cost for peak ski season.
- Some dates have minimum occupancy requirements.
- Holiday periods have minimum stay requirements.
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 2400 square feet