The majestic Sakova Villa 0105, complete with its freeform swimming pool and children’s pool, is set upon 1,100 square metres of land, within a luxurious Villas private estate, just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean at Seminyak Beach on Bali’s southwest coast.
With a design influenced by various legendary colonial-style hotels, the property captures the architectural heritage of Asia's crossroads, following a colonial theme with high ceilings and art deco furniture. This is complemented by a crisp white exterior, a breezy colonnaded walkway with arched glassless windows, fish ponds, terracotta tiled roofs, louvre shutters, and co...lonial-style verandas.
Oozing with visual texture and lush fabrics, the sensual interiors reflect the travels and passions of the owners, who invite guests to share and celebrate the rich heritage of Asia. Guests can enjoy an eclectic collection of objets trouvés and artwork including old postcards, maps, silver pots, colonial prints, Tiffany lamps, stained glass, rich textiles and rattan furnishings.
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Cable TV, DVD player, iPod dock and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- 17m x 6m free form pool and separate children’s pool (chlorine free)
- Comfortable Sun beds and poolside umbrellas
- Traditional Bale at pool side, perfect for massages and romantic dinners
- Spacious air-conditioned living and dining area
- Stunning cocktail lounge with garden views
- Centralized Sonos music system
- Wireless Internet access
- Infant/Baby cot and high chair available
- PABX phone system
- DVD Movie collection
- IDD telephone, fax, printer, scanner and copier
- 24 hour Butler service
- Complimentary airport transfers (20 minutes door to door)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 2 Professional chefs with Asian/Western Cuisine
- 24 hours Security
- Baby-sitting services available
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Car rental and tour guide services available
- Extra Beds can be arranged (additional cost)
Sakova Villa 0105 rests within Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’—a safe, up-market neighborhood that is home to some of the classiest properties on the island.
The location is close to the prestigious Oberoi and Legian Hotels, and convenient for all of Bali’s main shops, malls and tourist attractions, in addition to a plenitude of lavish spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots. Furthermore, the villa is only 20 minutes' drive from Bali’s international airport.
The property is just a short stroll from the sweeping Petitenget Beach, which is well-known for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and picture-perfect sunsets.
A wide choice of world-renowned, fine dining restaurants, including the famous Ku Dé Ta, Hu’u, La Lucciola, Sarong, Metis, Potatohead and Breeze at The Samaya are all less than a kilometer away. The area also boasts a plenitude of designer boutiques and wonderful spas.
Nearby places of interest include one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.