Ocean Villas - A very special find with its lovely lagoon shaped heated pool and idyllic tropically landscaped ocean front gardens and private path to the seashore. There is nowhere else quite like Ocean Villas in the charming village of Praia da Luz, so close to the sea and such easy walking distance to all the shops and restaurants.
Ocean Villas is a luxury private condominium of 4x two bedroom villas and 5x three bedroom villas set around a magnificent tropical style swimming pool. The three bedroom villas can be offered as a one bedroom first floor apts and a two bedroom ground floor apts.There is a small sandy beach very close to... the villas and the main beach of Praia da Luz is on the other side of the Fort less than 5 minutes walk away. Car not required.
The villas are all beautifully decorated and furnished and very well equipped, each having their own sunbathing terraces and balconies.
Swimming Pool: Beautiful, 21metre lagoon-style adult pool which is surrounded by sunbathing terraces with sunloungers. A waterfall feature connects the adult pool with the shallow childrens’ pool, both of which are heated from Easter till November. A separate Jacuzzi whirlpool for adults is on the terrace, as well as an outside pool shower and foot-wash. There is a lawn and terraced sunbathing area and a shady dining area under a thatched roof and BBQ.
Air Conditioning: In all bedrooms.
Maid: There is maid service twice per week. Bedlinen is changed weekly, towels twice per week.
Two Bedroom Villas - Sleeps 4 +1
These are at the front of the site with magnificent sea views.
* Entrance: Up a few steps to the front door which opens into the lounge.
* Lounge: Comfortably furnished room with log burning stove for winter use. Satellite TV (limited free channels only). Patio doors open out to the front, south-facing terrace.
* Kitchen: A large arch opens into the very well equipped fully fitted kitchen with a dining/breakfast bar. Fridge / freezer, electric oven and hob, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and all the usual cooking and eating utensils. A door at the back of the kitchen opens out to a small terrace with steps up to the swimming pool.
* Bedroom Suite 1: Twin beds, fitted wardrobe. Patio doors out to the front terrace. En-suite bathroom. A/C
* Bathroom: Full bathroom with bath with overhead shower, basin, bidet and loo.
* Front Terrace: This terrace has an uninterrupted sea view and has sun loungers and outside dining furniture.
Three Bedroom Villas - Sleeps 6 +1
These are at the back in an elevated position, overlooking the swimming pool and two bedroom villas, and with magnificent sea views.
* Entrance: The entrance is up a few steps to the front door which opens into a hallway.
* Dining Room / Lounge: Large open-plan room with dining table and chairs and some comfortable seating. Satellite TV. Log burning stove for winter use. Patio doors open out to the front terrace overlooking the swimming pool, outside dining furniture and sunloungers. A door leads from this room to a small inner hall with maids cupboard, which leads to the two downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms.
* Kitchen: A large arch separates the kitchen from the dining room. It is very well equipped and fully fitted with fridge / freezer, electric oven and hob, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and all the usual cooking and eating utensils.
* Bedroom Suite: Twin beds, fitted wardrobe. Patio door out to the back terrace. A/C. Full en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom: Twin beds, fitted wardrobe. A/C. Patio door out to the back terrace.
* Shower Room: Shower cubicle, basin and loo.
* Lounge: Spacious room with corner kitchen bar, comfortably furnished with armchairs and a sofa. Log burning stove for winter use. Satellite TV. Patio doors open out to the large front balcony overlooking the swimming pool and with fantastic sea views and another set of patio doors open out to the back balcony. A door from the corner of the lounge leads into the Master Bedroom suite. This room can easily accommodate two extra folding beds.
* Master Bedroom Suite: King-size bed, fitted wardrobe, patio door out to the back balcony. A/C. Door opens into a small lobby which in turn opens into the en-suite full bathroom.
At certain times of the year a three bedroom villa can be split into one 2 bedroom apartment and one 1 bedroom apartment.
One Bedroom Apartment - Sleeps 2 +1
First floor, double bedroom with king-size bed, A/C, bathroom, large lounge, Sat TV, kitchenette, back balcony and large front balcony overlooking the swimming pool area with spectacular sea views.
Two Bedroom Apartment - Sleeps 4 +1
Ground floor, two twin bedrooms, A/C, en-suite bathroom and one shower room, fully equipped kitchen, large lounge, Sat TV, terrace overlooking the swimming pool area and with sea view.Read more
Ocean Villas - ocean-front with gardens to sea-shore. Lagos, Algarve, Portugal
Additional Location Information
* Over 3000 hours of sunshine a year - the record best in Europe *
* Glorious golden sandy beaches and protected National park *
* Superb yet simple local cuisine *
* Excellent golf, sports and leisure facilities *
The Algarve is a natural choice for the discerning holiday maker and arguably the World's best destination for self-catering holidays. The Western Algarve with its natural beauty, breathtaking unspoilt coastline and relatively untouched interior is the perfect choice for a fabulous holiday and a great favourite in winter for golfers and long lets.
A warm welcome awaits you. Experience for yourself
the friendliness of the people and the beauty of the Western Algarve.
Praia da Luz with its wonderful sandy 'Blue Flag' beach and excellent watersports has all its amenities, restaurants and shops within easy walking distance making it the perfect family holiday without the need for a car. Yet just a short traxi or bus away is Lagos, the old Moorish capital of the Algarve. Here you will find many more picture postcard beaches, The Marina and within the old city walls winding streets, historic builidings and an abundance of local craft shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
Duriung the day there is much to do for the more adventurous including big game fishing, charter hire, trips to the Dolphins and grottos, jeep safaris, Zoomarine, Lagos Zoo, water parks, hangliding and much more
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Resort
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 07, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
Left on 07/19/2012 for a stay in May 2012 | David & Family
We returned recently from our holiday to Portugal, when we stayed at Ocean Villas in Praia de Luz.We just wanted to say how very much we enjoyed it. The apartment was beautiful and the location stunning. The Manager, Christina was extremely helpful. We really couldn't fault the holiday and hope to return many times in the future. You are to be congratulated on such a successful and well managed set-up. With our best wishes and kind regards Read more
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.