Complete remodel in this 2 bedroom vacation condo on the beach in Kahana. In addition to the 42 in. flat screen TV in the living room there is a also a flat screen TV in each bedroom. Both bathrooms features large walk-in showers, no tubs. This remodeled condo is perfect for 2-3 couples or a family of 6. East ground floor access to pool and beach. condo offers free local and long distance calls to US Mainland and Canada. Free Wi-Fi offered in the condo as well. HI Registration #W53550631-01.
Phone our office for property improvements schedule & for Property Improvements at The Valley Isle next door.
Additional amenities includ...e: unit rating: deluxe, view: garden view, bedroom 1: king, bedroom 2: queen, elevator, tennis: on property, beds in studio/lvgrm: queen sofa sleeper, lanai: 1, laundry: w/d in unit, parking: free unassigned spot.Read more
We stayed in this unit during our first visit to Maui. We were comfortable staying at the Royal Kahana #120. The only thing that I would suggest is that the condo could use a good cleaning especially the tile floors and the bathroom showers, both tile and grout and the cushions on the dining room chairs. Maui is a beautiful island. If I return I will be looking for a more affordable place to stay.
Calgary Alberta Canada
Royal Kahana unit 120 lovely
Left on 04/28/2013 for a stay in April 2013 | Jessey Family
This unit is nice & comfortable. The unit was fairly clean & the beds are comfortable. The unit itself was missing a few amenities, such as drinking glasses, good cutting knifes & pots & pans. The Royal Kahana is a lovely & clean resort, with access to a beautiful big beach. We would definitely stay here again. Love Maui!
I've stayed in better places
Left on 12/05/2012 for a stay in November 2012 | Andrew
1) Pretty reasonably priced.
2) Walk down the steps to the beach, which was very convenient.
3) Pool is super-warm and great for kids.
4) Washer/dryer in the unit.
5) The condo itself seems in pretty good condition. Has been updated fairly recently, with modern showers, nice kitchen, etc.
1) AC was terrible. Do not believe for a second that you will be in "air-conditioned comfort". We called to complain about the aC unit and Chase N Rainbows sent out an aC guy. The aC guy said the unit was functioning fine, but the aC was based on a "chill water" line which limited how cool the unit could make the air. In the end, we ended up just opening all the windows and a wind tunnel howled through the condo. Not great, but it did cool the unit better than the aC.
2) Internet was terrible. Speeds ranged from 0.5 - 1 Mbps, which would have been doable, but the connection was inconsistent and would drop out frequently, which made it unbearable.
3) Chase N Rainbows was terrible. As noted above, they did send an aC guy out quickly. But when I called to complain that the aC still wasn't working, their response was to throw their hands up in the air and say they did their due diligence by sending out an aC guy. I asked if they could send another aC company out, they said no. I asked if they could send out the same company to check their work, they said no. I asked if we could get fans, they said no. They never even offered to send one of their office staff to check on the unit. In the end, they said, "I would probably just deal with it if I were you. No condo is perfect." That is a direct quote. I will never book with Chase N Rainbows again.
4) The view from the unit is of a burned-out hulk of a gym (~May 2012). The condo on the other side of the fire is all boarded up. You can only get a tiny glimpse of the ocean from the lanai.
5) The tennis courts are undergoing resurfacing at this time and are unusable. There is a lot of construction noise.
We had an outstanding time!
Left on 03/11/2012 for a stay in February 2012 | Andrew
Although the people at the front desk were not very helpful, the room was extremely comfortable and well-equipped. The kitchen was great - we saved money by cooking some of our own meals. The location was perfect because we were close to some great snorkeling beaches. We really liked staying at the Royal Kahana. The only disadvantage was not having a view of the ocean.
I would recommend this place.
Left on 03/01/2012 for a stay in February 2012 | pw
The place itself was nice. It's not on a swim-able beach so we spent most of our days driving to one. But it's Hawaii, if you want to pay big bucks you can stay beachfront on some of the nicer beaches. For the price it suited us.
Crystal Lake, IL
Left on 01/05/2012 for a stay in December 2011 | The Covers
The management company was easy and efficient to work with. There were no surprises. The unit was exactly as described and advertised. We are a family of five including three teenagers and this was perfect for us.
Great family getaway
Left on 11/12/2010 for a stay in October 2010 | PB
Nice place to stay miss the beachfront next time.
Everyone was friendly makes your stay plesant.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.