Lahaina Ocean Front Estate
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||3800 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Lahaina Oceanfront Estate is a magnificent oceanfront, neocolonial style mansion. With the ability to leisurely accommodate up to 16 guests, this estate is ideal for large multifamily vacations, anniversary celebrations, family reunions, and perfect for an intimate wedding on Maui. Offering 3,800 square feet of luxury living space, the main part of this home has two levels; the top floor is outfitted with 3 Queen master bedrooms, 2 posh bathrooms, and sweeping ocean views. On the lower level, youâ€™ll find 2 additional Queen master bedrooms, a separate 1 bedroom â€śohanaâ€ť unit with a private kitchen and bathroom, a great room for entertaini...Read more
Rental Property is located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
Lahaina Ocean Front Estate
located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$2,200 - $3,000||$2,200 - $3,000||$0||$0||5 nights|
|Jan. 5 2013 - Apr. 30 2013
|May. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Dec. 19 2013 - Jan. 4 2013
Winter Holiday Rate
|View all 7 Rate Periods|
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Deposit - $2,500 / stay - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- Propane Fee - $200 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- Cleaning Fee - $400 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 23, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
beautiful location, wonderful experience
The house was spacious and welcoming. It had everything you could want for a comfortable stay. Plenty of room for all of us to have family time and privacy when needed. Definitely would rent this home again, what a gem.
Response from Exotic Estates International - 04/05/2011
Mahalo Nui Loa, ( Thank you very much) It really means a lot to us to get these type of reviews. We really work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and we look forward to serving you again.
Dryden, Ontario, Canada
Great location and house
We enjoyed our stay, the location is ideal and the house was very clean and homey. We would return.
Response from Exotic Estates International - 07/08/2011
Great to hear and this property is also having some upgrades being done to it as you are reading this!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.