|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||1600 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Lahaina Palms is a perfect little piece of paradise nestled below the West Maui Mountain range. This villa offers an incredible vantage point to witness 180 degree views of spectacular Maui sunsets and romantic starry nights. With over 1600 square feet of island style living, and over 3 acres of surrounding land, this exotic estate can provide a vacation in paradise that no guest will soon forget. Lahaina Palms hosts plenty of space for up to six guests with two King Master ensuites, one Queen suite and two spacious bathrooms. Relax and fantasize your perfect dream life in the private hot tub, or under the waterfall in the lagoon style swimmi...Read more
Rental Property is located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$675||$675||$0||$0||5 nights|
|May. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Deposit - $1,500 / stay - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- Propane Fee - $200 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
- Cleaning Fee - $285 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 23, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
The views from the property and the private pool & hot tub were great. However, in our three night stay, the BBQ required maintenance twice and the kitchen faucet started leaking. While property management arrived to fix the issue all three times, it was quite a waste of time having to wait for the fix during meal times. I would have expected the property to be more well maintained.