|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||1600 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Villa Makai is nothing short of an exquisite Maui vacation rental. Offering only the best in comfort and design, this Exotic Estate provides both the interior and exterior amenities fit for the most superlative Hawaiian vacation. Perched at the base of the West Maui Mountains, this mini-estate hosts panoramic views spanning across robust mountains and valleys, all the way through to breathtaking scenes of the Pacific Ocean. With the island of Lanai set front stage just like a water-colored painting, you can finally relax and de-stress with a morning dip in the lagoon-style pool, and bask in the sun into the late afternoon with a crisp glass o...Read more
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$875||$875||$0||$0||5 nights|
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Jan. 5 2014 - Apr. 30 2014
|May. 1 2014 - May. 31 2014
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
- Propane Fee - $200 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Cleaning Fee - $400 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Deposit - $1,500 - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 19, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
South Bend, Indiana
My family and I stayed at Villa Makai back in December (2010) and it was amazing. The views of the ocean are breathtaking and the outdoor living space is truly out of this world. The house is located in a neighborhood, but you would never know. You are completely surrounded by vegetation with a perfect unobstructed view of the ocean. It's very private! We had a private pool and hot tub, which was wonderful. No crowded resort pool, etc. The house is gorgeous and worth every penny.
The only down side is that the house isn't right on the ocean, you have to drive about 10-15 minutes to "good" beach.
We had the time of our lives; the best vacation ever. If you are looking for a peaceful, very nice home to rent with complete privacy and a breathtaking view, this is the place for you!
Response from Exotic Estates International - 07/08/2011
That is great to hear! Next time will we look to get you something Ocean Front. Please visit our site www.ExoticEstates.com we have recently added a new Ocean Front property and it's only 1350 per night. Kuau Sunset Beach Hale.
Aloha and Mahalo