|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||2500 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Hale Pilialoha, balanced on a beautiful perch above the Pacific, offers serene neighboring island views and breathtaking sunsets.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath, property is unlike any other. From the moment you walk through the door, you will be amazed at the beauty that is surrounding you. There is an gorgeous waterfall, a Koi Pond, outdoor showers, and a bar & grill area that is perfect for grilling the fresh catch of the day! Come and experience all that Hale Pilialoha has to offer!
Rental Property is located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
located in Lahaina, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$1,195||$1,195||$0||$0||5 nights|
|May. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Propane Fee - $150 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- Deposit - $2,500 / stay - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
- Cleaning Fee - $500 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 23, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
This home relaxes you from the minute you walk in. The view is a postcard every day. We saw whales right from the pool deck. The decor and furnishings are very nicely done, and every bed and chair is comfortable. The kitchen has the high end appliances-- and even a Vitamix! The combination of the pool/hot tub, the beautiful koi pond w/waterfall, and panoramic view soothes you with every form of water therapy. There is fresh fruit right on the property, truly delightful. There is an outdoor kitchen/entertaining area should your want to extend your festivities. Lots of space. Our family was very happy with this home, and loved how private it was.
I think the only thing a renter should know is that the master bedroom is in the main house, another bedroom/bathroom is offset from the main house and connected by a small breezeway, and the third bedroom is in a 3rd structure that has a bathroom with an outdoor walk of 10-15 steps. Couples may find this layout more attractive, than, say, families with small children.
We would easily recommend this home.
Just a beautiful place to stay!
Hale Pilialoha was more than we could have asked for, a beautiful home very comfortable. The view was awesome. Close to Lahaina in a beautiful neiborhood. Shopping, restaurants and sightseeing excursions all in Lahaina. The outdoor furniture very comfy as well as the beds! The kids didn't find the sofa bed that comfortable but made due. We would have liked the pool a little warmer, but we still enjoyed it. Housekeeping came one day out of our nine day stay, this was well timed and very much appreciated. The sunsets were the best part of everyday, we would sit and sip a drink and enjoy!
Response from Exotic Estates International - 02/04/2012
Big Mahalo for staying with us we really appreciate the positive review we work really hard to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience we'll look forward to seeing you again soon!
My wife and I very much enjoyed staying at the Hale Pilialoha. Great view and excellent home. We would come back for sure.