This luxury cottage was once the former staff quarters now it provides spacious accommodation set within the grounds of Noddsdale House close to the beautiful coastline of Ayrshire with Glasgow less than an hours drive.
Noddsdale is two miles from the beautiful Scottish town of Largs which is a hugely popular seaside town at the north end of the Ayrshire coast that is rich in both Scottish and Viking history.
Nearby are Kelburn Castle and Country Park which is at the south end of Largs with a busy marina.
Lots to explore in the area by land or sea with ferries running regularly to the close by islands of Arran, home to Brodi...ck Castle, Cumbrae which has the smallest cathedral in the country and Bute where you can explore the fascinating Mount Stuart House and Gardens during the summer months.
Burns Country and Loch Lomond are within driving distance as is Glasgow which is only an hour away.
Noddsdale House is a beautiful and unique B Listed Country House with 200 acres of extensive grounds with woodlands, lawns, ponds, an all weather tennis court and stunning views.
The house now provides 2 luxurious cottages that exude character, furnished in antiques and provide a very comfortable stay in a peaceful haven away from it all.
A perfect place to unwind and relax or an ideal base to explore Ayrshire, Argyll and the islands close by.
The former staff quarters, The Bell Loft, was sympathetically renovated in 2009 to provide a luxury first floor apartment.
The apartment has electric central heating and comprises:
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with an open fire, flat screen TV, DVD, sofa bed, pine dining table which extends up to 8 if combining with East Wing.
* Kitchen with Belfast sink, electric double oven and ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, and dishwasher.
* Two bedrooms which can be set up with super king size bed or two single beds.
* Two bathrooms one with separate shower cubicle, the other with a shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
* Private parking.
* Wi-Fi available.
* Shared laundry room under the East Wing with a washing machine, tumble dryer and pulleys.
* Children 10 years old and over are welcome.
* There are garden benches for relaxing/reading in different shared areas of the grounds.
* *Bedrooms have single beds which can be converted into a double, please advise at the time of booking.Read more
THE BELL LOFT, Largs, Ayrshire, Scotland Largs, Ayrshire & Arran, Scotland
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 09, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
Beautiful setting and everything you could need for a great time
Left on 09/24/2012 for a stay in August 2012 | S Buckler
I had great service from the family from answering questions prior to visit to being shown around on arrival. The Loft had everything you could want and all lovely quality.
The spot is beautiful and we were lucky enough to have some sunshine too.It would have been great to have had longer than 2 nights to fully explore, and play a few more games of tennis.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.