Unique lakefront villa with beach!
From $578 / night
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the manager
Unique lakefront villa in Reno with garden on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy.
Designed by a famous Italian architect in 1958, this large villa is full of character with large windows and curved corners. It is a house with his own special style, architecturally very interesting, and built on a rocky slope with wonderful views over Lake Maggiore and the surrounding mountains.
This large, family-friendly holiday villa (350 m²) is structured over 3 floors and can accommodate up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms:
- from the entrance on the ground floor you enter the spacious and bright living room with comfortable couches and sat...Read more
Unique lakefront villa with beach!
Laveno-Mombello, Lombardy, Italy
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
The vacation home is situated within walking distance (400m) of the small village of Reno di Leggiuno (panorama photo) with it's cute little beach, beach bar, restaurant and small port. Only 2 km away is the beautiful monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso, a not-to-be-missed sight of Lake Maggiore. The picturesque village of Laveno 5km away is part of the Golden Triangle of Lago Maggiore (Stresa, Verbania, Laveno) with a scenic lakeside promenade, many shops and restaurants, and a cable lift up the mountain to a breathtaking panoramic view of the nearby lakes. From Laveno you can easily hop on any ferry to explore the delights of the lake, or take a train to Milan city centre and shop 'til you drop!
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Waterfront
Last updated on November 16, 2012
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 7 other Laveno-Mombello rentalsCheck Availability for Laveno-Mombello
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Water, electricity, gas, cleaning service (3 hours mid week), satellite TV, DVD, wireless internet, cell phone (prepaid card excluded), dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, terrace, garden, barbecue, table tennis, lake access, boat dock, parking (4 cars)
Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 1000 euro
Final cleaning + bed and bath linen (obligatory): 200 euro
Heating: according to consumption
Additional cleaning service (on request): 20 euro per hour
Baby bed available
Domestic animals allowed
Boats are for rent in the nearby nautica; contact us for more info
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
- Due to the layout of this property with many steps and slopes, it is not recommended for small children or for persons with walking disabilities.
- Some of the single beds (80 cm) are recommended for children and considered narrow for an adult
- The villa has a special architectural design which is liked by many but which may not appeal to everybody. It is maybe not the modern contemporary house with air conditioning or swimming pool but it is equipped with all modern amenities for a comfortable stay and an unforgettable holiday!
- Local Guides/Maps
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Private Beach
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 350 square meters