Salento Sunshine Holiday House: Romantic Getaway!
Inquire for rates
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Welcome to Salento Sunshine holiday house! This is a lovely property which dates back to the end of the XIX cent: indeed it is a first floor typical vaulted ceiling house with huge spacious comfortable rooms and a bright porch next to the well catered kitchen where you can enjoy your meals. The Sunshine house can comfortably provide lodging to seven (six+1) people. A long balcony is on the front where there are the two master bedrooms and a very quiet twins bedroom, ideal for children is next to the sitting room. Besides there is a sofa in the living room, which conveniently can become also a bed for a seventh guest. There are two bathrooms:...Read more
Salento Sunshine Holiday House: Romantic Getaway!
Lecce, Puglia, Italy
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Nearest Airport : Brindisi Airport at 30 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Otranto at 45 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Lecce at 500 Metres
Nearest Motorway : Lecce - Gallipoli at 500 Metres
Nearest Beach : Adriatic Coast at 13 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Acaya Golf Club at 14 Kilometres
Lecce is a historical city in the heart of Salento and one of the provinces of Apulia region, Southern Italy. Very often it is also called 'Florence of Southern Italy', because of the magnificent Baroque art styled monuments and noble palaces you can find not only in the old town but also everywhere in Salento area. A nice stroll in the city would bring you to visit the amphitheatre in the Saint'Oronzo Square where you can stop also for having a creamy ice-cream and then heading to have a peek at the fantastic Baroque jewel Santa Croce Church and the front of Celestini Palace..at the Dome along the main shopping street..at the Castle Charles V. The city has also a long traditional bond with the Greek culture which dates back to its old origins; indeed there are suggestive tiny villages in the nearby that are identified as GrecÃƒÂ¬a Salentina, where natives still speak griko, an old language which reminds of old Greek. Lecce is also an important centre for the production of its golden extra virgin olive oil and its velvety ruby wines, Primitivo and Negroamaro, as well as its fine ceramics. The crystal clear sea of both the rocky Adriatic and the sandy Ionian coast is not very far: a pleasant driving will bring you in stunning places where you will enjoy great time in the sun and having a swim or taking fabulous pictures for your album of memories. Torre dell'Orso, Otranto, Castro, Santa Maria di Leuca, Gallipoli, Porto Cesareo. And of course there is a lot of more heading in the inland to visit very fine cultural centres like Galatina, NardÃƒÂ²Ã‚Â² etc. Btw, the owner of the Sunshine property, Giusy, will be at hand for any info more you need in order to have a well tailored holiday.
Last updated on February 05, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 38 other Lecce rentalsCheck Availability for Lecce
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
- Payments based on bank money transfers.
- All prices listed are for the whole property (Not for person) and bed linen, towels (two for each person), utilities (gas, water, electricity) are included in the price of holiday stay.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% on the whole rental rate is required at the time of booking with full balance to be paid at least three months before the holiday stay. If the booking is made within four weeks just before the holiday start date, the whole payment/balance is due at the moment of booking. A refundable security deposit of Euro 200 is required at the check-in.
- Welcome basket for guests: season fruits, home made pastries, jam and tarallucci at the check-in for a warm welcome to Apulia.
- Changeover day: Saturday on July and August, flexible in other periods of the year. Check with us for late bookings..
- Rentals rates 2012/2013 available.
- Changes in Prices and Availability subjected to the discretion of the owner.
-We recommend to fly to Brindisi Airport (Cheap flights with RyanAir from Stansted-London, UK to Brindisi, Puglia) and hiring a Tom-Tom Navigator Car (Brindisi Airport is only about 20 min. of driving from Lecce).
- For more details or pictures about Lecce area, traditional home-made cooking food recipes, services provided on request (such as Cooking or Italian Language Lessons) and prices, etc.
â€¢ The owner of the Sunshine property, Ms. Giusy, is always at hand for tailoring exclusive cultural tours and gourmet itineraries, (Wine/Olive Oil Tours, Cheese and Dairy Products and Bread Paths) in the most suggestive places of Salento and interactive hands-on cooking classes and Salento cuisine workshops.
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 96 square meters