Guest House ROMA DAL MARE - Apartment Campolle
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Living space||60 square meters|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Other, Beach, Ocean, Town|
Description from the owner
Federica, Giovanni and the little Edoardo and Marina welcome you to Lido di Ostia. Your vacation will be unforgettable thanks to their hospitality and safe houses, not to mention the excellent value for money.
Lido di Ostia will allow you to visit Rome â€“ 30 minutes away by train, 1 euro ticket â€“ but also to enjoy its own beauties: sun, sea and Mediterranean dunes, fresh pinewood, gorgeous archaeological sites, cycling tracks and sports facilities' parks, good food, nightlife, a new touristic port and much moreâ€¦
Roma dal Mare are in the centre of Lido di Ostia, a few steps from the sea and 15 minutes by walk from the Pontile...Read more
Guest House ROMA DAL MARE - Apartment Campolle
Lido di Ostia, Rome & Lazio, Italy
Additional Location Information
LIDO DI OSTIA, a kaleidoscope of opportunities... all over the year!
Lido di Ostia is well linked to the historical centre of Rome by train in about 30' and only with 1 euro ticket. In summer Lido di Ostia means sea, sun and beautiful nights with music on the beach; in winter it means pinewood, beach, nature and sports. It's perfect as base to visit Rome beauties. Here the best of Lido di Ostia...
Town and architecture
- the new Tourist Port
- eclectic post office by architect Mazzoni - 1934
- Tor San Michele tower, projected by Michelangelo and built by Nanni di Baggio Bigio - 1568
- buildings, villas and bath establishments of famous architects (Libera, Moretti, Mancini, Nervi)
- municipality building by architect V. Fasolo - 1924
- fisherman's village - 1931
- former sea Colonia Vittorio Emanuele III - 1925
- archaeological Roman site of Ostia Antica
Nature and sport
- free beach with dunes and Mediterranean green
- Castel Fusano pinewood
- Capocotta legal nudist beach
- LIPU birdwatching oasi
- kiteSurf, horse riding and biking
- scuba diving to the "Secche di Tor Paterno"
- Zoomarine Water Park with free bus service from Lido di Ostia
- Theatre Nino Manfredi, theatre Fara Nume, theatre Pegaso, theatre Dafne 1
- Discos and cinema Cineland
- parks for children
- amusement park Adventure Park in Castel Fusano
- park La fattoria degli animali in Castel Fusano
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Town
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$142||$142||$453 - $906||$1,553 - $3,105||3 nights|
|Oct. 1 2012 - Oct. 31 2012
|Nov. 1 2012 - Dec. 22 2012
|Dec. 23 2012 - Jan. 6 2013
|Jan. 7 2013 - Mar. 31 2013
|Apr. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
|Jun. 1 2013 - Jun. 30 2013
|Jul. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Sep. 30 2013
|All Other Dates||$78||$78||$453||$1,553||3 nights|
|View all 9 Rate Periods|
- Damage deposit - $129 / stay - Security Deposit
- Cleaning fee - $39 / stay - Other
Additional notes from owner
Not included in the price:
- final cleanings: 30,00 â‚¬
- gas: 1,20 â‚¬ per m3
- electricity: 0,35 â‚¬ per kWh
- room occupancy tax (Municipality of Rome): 2,00 â‚¬ per person per night (max 10 days), not under the age of 10 years
All other local taxes are included and prices are valid all over the year except July and August.
The deposit of 100,00 Euros per week will be returned when you check out (unless there are damages), less your gas and electricity's consumption.
Credit cards and cheques are not accepted. PayPal is accepted.
Free for children under four years old. Special reductions for long stays (except July and August).
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 06, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Great location, Great Price!
My family and I stayed here in apr 2013. We are two adults and one teenager and one preshooler. We were very comforable here. Kitchen had everything we need to cook breakfast and dinner. Beds were comfy and it was nice to have two showers and a washing machine (no dryer, but clothes line provided). There are two great supermarkets within walking distance and a great bakery and coffe shop across the street. Very close to public transportation. One and a half Euro to get from Ostia to Cental Rome (40mins, 1 bus and two trains). 20 min walk to the beach. There were some noisy neighbors above our apt. Only a problem if your a light sleeper. Overall its a great place to stay!
Bella vacanza a Lido di Ostia!
Abbiamo soggiornato nell'appartamento di Giovanni a Lido di Ostia per una settimana, approfittando del tempo ancora estivo che ha fatto a Roma nel mese di ottobre.
la casa si trova a brevissima distanza dal mare e tramite la metro abbiamo potuto visitare anche Roma a prezzi piÃ¹ accessibili di quanto siano consentiti nel centro storico della CittÃ Eterna.
Il giardino dell'appartamento Ã¨ molto grazioso ed Ã¨ stato una importante oasi di pace per i nostri bambini.
Mancava solo la connessione ad Internet, che Giovanni ci ha fatto avere proprio a metÃ della nostra vacanza: piÃ¹ gentili di cosÃ¬...
Sarebbe meraviglioso poter tornare qui d'estate, credo che Ostia abbia un potenziale enorme in termini di opportunitÃ e servizi invidiabile in tutta Italia.