- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
Description from the owner
Private and Secluded, VILLA GARDENIA is perfect for a FAMILY, a GROUP OF FRIENDS or COUPLES looking for a retreat in Anguilla. The architectural design is sophisticated, contemporary and has a versatile layout to accommodate your needs. Rent 1,2,3,4,or all five bedrooms
Villa Gardenia consists of TWO VILLAS surrounding the expansive patio and pool. The 5 En-suite BEDROOMS, each with a KING BED, allow for private intimacy. An array of common areas, including the Kitchen, Dining room, Living room, Multiple Balconies, Poolside-Eating areas and plentiful Lounge Chairs,
allow guests to enjoy each others company. ALL of the Rooms have l...Read more
VILLA GARDENIA EXCEPTIONAL VALUE: 1or 5 bed RENT
Long Bay Village, Anguilla
Additional Location Information
Overlooking the Caribbean from Sandy Hill Bay in Anguilla, you will find this oasis of tranquility, VILLA GARDENIA
On the East End of Anguilla, perched on the breezy and cool hilltop of Sandy Hill bay, and overlooking the blue Caribbean, Villa Gardenia sits on 0.65 acres and consists of two villas, 40ft apart, connected by a patio and a 56x14 ft. lap swimming pool.
Large windows and glass doors in all rooms, together with the location of the villa that takes advantage of the north-easterly winds, ensure a gentle breeze at all times. This luxury villa is surrounded by a garden, thought to be the most beautiful in Anguilla.
The shimmering sea with the ever changing surf, the lush local flora, the vibrant bougainvillea and fragrant gardenias are the backdrop for you to take in the breathtaking views of the islands of St Barths', St Eustatius, St Martin and Anguilla itself. At dusk, when the sun slips into the horizon, regale yourself to the most spectacular burst of colors, from fiery orange to greenish hues to darkness, followed by al fresco dining under the starry night and the brilliant moonlight.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on September 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 11 other Long Bay Village rentalsCheck Availability for Long Bay Village
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 20% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
The summer rates are lower. Air fares are lower. Villa Gardenia with its cool breezes is the best home to explore and enjoy the beautiful beaches
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT RENTAL RATES:
The WHOLE PROPERTY is rented to ONE PARTY ONLY
RATES are PER ROOM PER WEEK, Rent 1 bedroom or all 5 bedrooms.
RATES per week are based in the number of rooms occupied. $3,500 - $11,375.
*TABLE shows rates per WEEK per NIGHT for ONE BEDROOM
**NOTES below show rates per WEEK per NUMBER OF ROOMS rented. This depends on the size of your party.
Monthly rates shown are for one bedroom only, additional rooms pro-rated
Jan 3 2015 - Apr 18 2015 - 1BR 4,900, 2BR 5,950, 3BR 7,000, 4BR 8,050, 5 BR 9,100
April 19, 2014 - November 1 2014 - 1BR 3,500, 2 BR 4,200,3BR 4,900, 4BR 5,600, 5BR 6,300
Nov 2 2014 - Dec 20 2014 - 1BR 4,550, 2BR 5,425, 3BR 6,300, 4BR 7.175, 5 BR 8,050
Dec 21, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015 - 5BR only 1,625/night 2 WEEK RENTAL. 10 DAYS at owner discretion.
Fees: 10% government tax.
10% service charge
A deposit equal to 50% of the total rental fee is required to secure the reservation. The final payment of the remaining 50% is required at least 60 days prior to arrival. If the arrival date falls within 60 days of making the reservation, the entire amount is payable in order to secure the reservation. Once received, these deposits are nonrefundable unless the villa can be re booked for the reserved dates, in which case only a 10% re booking fee will be charged and the remaining 90% will be refunded. Full non-refundable prepayment is required for the Holiday.
Security deposits:The renter is required to provide a cash deposit in the amount of $1,500.00 as a security deposit to be held against any loss or damage to the villa or its contents during the rental period. The renter will be notified of the damages and the amounts to be deducted from the deposit, and the balance will be returned within 14 days of vacating the villa.
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 4500 square feet