The Beatrice - one bedroom luxury Downtown LA apartment
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Complimentary wi-fi and internet access is included. This residence has a queen bedroom with a comfortable brand new bed and a full marble bath/shower ensuite. Linens and towels are provided and a new stacked washer/dryer is stored in one of the bedroom's two closets. There is a fully equipped kitchen, including a microwave, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and dishes and flatware. Maid service can be arranged for an extra fee. Also included is complimentary access to the swimming pool, two gyms, sauna, steam room and hot tub, as well as underground secured gated parking. You can enjoy the view of downtown and the Hollywood Hills...Read more
The Beatrice - one bedroom luxury Downtown LA apartment
Los Angeles, California
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$125 - $165||$125 - $165||$799 - $1,100||$2,875 - $3,450||1 night|
|Sep. 5 2012 - Nov. 18 2012
|Nov. 19 2012 - Nov. 25 2012
|Nov. 26 2012 - Dec. 19 2012
|Dec. 20 2012 - Jan. 2 2013
|Jan. 3 2013 - Apr. 8 2013
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Apr. 9 2013 - Apr. 22 2013
|Apr. 23 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Jun. 8 2013
|Jun. 9 2013 - Jun. 16 2013
|Jun. 17 2013 - Sep. 4 2013
|Sep. 5 2013 - Nov. 18 2013
|Nov. 19 2013 - Nov. 25 2013
|Nov. 26 2013 - Dec. 19 2013
|Dec. 20 2013 - Jan. 2 2014
|All Other Dates||$139||$139||$860||$3,140||4 nights|
|View all 15 Rate Periods|
- Cleaning fee - $100 / stay - Other
- Damage deposit - $49 / stay - Security Deposit
- Tax rate - 14% of rental - Tax
Additional notes from owner
Rates may vary depending on season. Please send an inquiry for accurate rate and availability.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed- OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. All guest at the property during rental period are the responsibility of the renter.
3. All guest are required to sign a Vacation Rental Agreement with our company.
4. Our checkin time is 4 pm and our check out time is 11 am. Early Check ins are $40.00 based on availability. Check outs after 2 pm are an additional nights stay. Late Check outs may be granted based on availability for a $40.00 fee (before 2 pm).
5. Pet friendly properties do require a pet deposit. This fee must be obtained prior to check in. Our pet fees for pet friendly properties are an $150.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for up to two weeks. Stays longer than two weeks will be charged a $500.00 (REFUNDABLE UPON INSPECTION) deposit.
6. Our cleaning fees are a one time charge, unless additional cleaning (housekeeping) is purchased and cover your checkin/checkout cleaning. This fee can not be waived under any circumstances.
7. Reservations longer than 30 days but under 3 months will require 1/2 months rent security deposit. Reservations greater than 3 months will require 1 months rent security deposit.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
"Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period.
If the property is rented we will only charge the $250 cancellation fee. In this case, this charge would be made against your credit card authorization. If the requested accommodations should be unavailable for any reason beyond the control of AE Hospitality LLC, AE Hospitality LLC reserves the right to substitute an alternative property of equal or higher value."
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 14, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Ottawa area man
Great everything (almost)
As the title says. Loved every minute of it.
Pros: location, price, amenities (internet worked great), clean, management company was great although a little slow at responding sometimes.
Cons: Nothing really except dishwasher didn't work but I only used it on the last day. Also the picture online shows a nice sectional couch in the tv but unfortunately an ugly futon was there instead. No biggy.
Upscale, downtown condo
Pros: very comfortable, clean, spacious, close to downtown venues, good value, free parking, free cable TV, wifi & local calls, washer/dryer, walkin closet, helpful management, private security, keyed elevator & amenities of home. Starter toiletries provided. You pay renter's insurance, not a large deposit.
Small things you should be aware of: picture is not where we stayed- 609 St. Paul ave. unit 714. Other pictures were accurate. Front of building says Pierro apartments, but The Beatrice was on our contract, Unit does not have mirror in bedroom, lacks hair dryer, bath mat, Kleenex tissue, metro transit buses run outside on Sixth, but freeway noise is not an issue. Boxspring matress was placed on floor uncovered. Towels were good quality, but only duvet with no top sheet on bed. Slightly uncomfortable furnishings similar to Ikea. Our building opened in October, so everythung is still new but will need to be maintained. Luxurious is a bit of overstatement; upscale is more appropriate,
Bottom line - very happy with stay & would return . Management allowed a three day rental instead of the usual four.