- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Villa Beranda is designed to experience the authentic Balinese atmosphere. Due to the open structure of the villa and the large veranda on the first floor you will enjoy the special atmosphere of Balinese outdoor living. The villa is surrounded by rice fields and situated just 75 meters from the beach. The veranda on the first floor offers a fantastic view of the area which consists of rice fields, vineyards and the mountains in the background around the Bratan and Buyan lake. It is located on a private estate with with a beautiful garden of 1500m². One part of the garden (1000m²) is landscaped with tropical trees and flowering plants and t...Read more
Open stylish villa by the beach in Lovina, Bali
Lovina Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
The villa is located at 70m to the beach, about 10 minutes drive west from Lovina, the tourist centre of the north. The surroundings provide ample scope for exploring, discovery and activities. Beautiful beaches, terraced rice-fields, plantations, mountains, temples and some nice villages and towns are close by. You will find wonderful snorkelling and diving sites and also one of the finest golf courses in Asia that is just an hour's drive away. More and more people are discovering this still pristine, unspoiled and authentic North Bali. There are a number of activities you can do near the villa: - Dolphin spotting in the sea - Swimming with dolphins - Fishing -Snorkelling and diving -Golfing -Volcano climbing -Beach walks -Cycling and walking tours -Eating local food at nice restaurants with live music by the beach -Relaxing at Banjar hot spring
More About This Location
Last updated on September 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 81 other Lovina Beach rentalsCheck Availability for Lovina Beach
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
The rate includes:
• electricity gas and water consumption
• household help / cook
• the first dinner and first breakfast after arrival
• use of towels, bath towels and bed linen
• use of the washing machine
The rate is for the exclusive use of the villa (not per person) and is based on a stay of 1 week (7 nights) of 2 people.
If there are 3-4 people there is an additional charge of €50 per week.
You can also rent the villa on a daily basis (minimum 3 nights) or for a longer period. The price will be adjusted accordingly.For long stays we can offer special rates. For a customized rate or other enquiries please contact us.
•A down payment of 40% of the total rental amount is required within 14 days of confirmation. The remaining amount (60%) plus the deposit of € 150 has to be paid at least 6 weeks prior to arrival. If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of arrival, the total rental amount plus the deposit needs to be paid immediately upon receipt of our confirmation. The deposit will be returned within 7 days of departure.
We can arrange the transport from the airport in Denpasar (or another place if you are already on Bali) to your villa. The driver will pick you up with a private car and bring you to the villa comfortable. The cost of this transfer is 500.000 Rph. You can pay the driver upon arrival at the villa.
Once you are in the villa the help desk can arrange the transport from the villa to any point in the island you wish to go. The help desk will also offer all kind of tourist information and assistance in case there is any problem.
•For your convenience, the staff can provide you with groceries. You need to give them money in advance to go to the grocery or to the market. Afterwards they will provide you with receipts. The staff will only charge you a small fee for transportation. The cost of living is very low in North Bali.
In the villa you will find an information guide with all important phone numbers (such as the help desk, the doctor, the drivers), practical information about the villa, suggestions for the menu, information of the surrounding area, suggestions for day tours, addresses of good restaurants, shops etc.
- A/C or climate control
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1500 square meters