- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
Description from the owner
Do you want to wake up in the morning in a tropical setting with a magnificent view? And do you prefer luxury and privacy?
Then this new luxury villa with its own staff is the perfect choice for your holiday!
Whether you are a family with young children, a party or just an intimate couple, Villa Bayu has been designed and decorated to offer enjoyment for everyone.
Villa Bayu is a new and very luxurious villa located in the hills near Lovina, the touristic village on the north coast of Bali. Surrounded by green hills with rice terraces and tropical vegetation, you will enjoy every second of the luxury and soothing tranquility...Read more
Villa Bayu: New and very Luxurious Villa with Amazing Views!
Lovina Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Villa Bayu is located on a beautiful spot, in the hills close to Lovina, the tourist town on the North coast of Bali known from the dolphins that you can see here every morning at sea during sunrise. In a straight line the villa is located only 1 kilometer from the sea, by road it takes about 8 minutes. Also the centre of Lovina with restaurants, bars and shops is very close by within 10 minute driving.
The villa is located in a quiet and peaceful area, within walking distance of the SingSing waterfalls which are easily reachable within 10 minutes walking by a path and stairs.
The surroundings provide ample scope for exploring, discovery and activities. Beautiful beaches, terraced rice-fields, plantations, mountains, temples and some nice villages and towns are close by, such as Lovina and Singaraja. This old capital of Bali is home to the Gedong Kirtya library where you will find the famous Lontar Manuscripts. South of Singaraja you find he most spectacular waterfall of Bali, the Git Git waterfall. About 10 minutes from the villa the Buddhist monastery, Brahma Vihara Arama, also called the little Borobodur, is worth a visit, just as the famous Hot Springs of Air Panas which are 5 minutes away. You will find wonderful snorkeling and diving sites, such as Menjangan Island nearby and also one of the finest golf courses in Asia, the Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club, is just an hour's drive away.
You will be surprised by this authentic part of Bali, more and more people are discovering the still pristine, unspoiled and authentic north coast.
We can arrange the transport from the airport (or another place on Bali if you arrived earlier) to the villa for you. Our driver will be waiting for you to bring you comfortable with a private car to the villa. The transportation costs are not included in the rental rate and have to be paid directly to the driver after arriving at the villa.
For sightseeing tours you can use also one of the drivers we work with. The drivers speak all English and are also very good guides, they know the nicest places in Bali!
More About This Location
Warm winter getaways
Last updated on July 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 81 other Lovina Beach rentalsCheck Availability for Lovina Beach
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Security Deposit per stay | $197 per stay | The security deposit will be transferred back to your account after your stay
- Damage deposit | $197
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
The rate includes all the costs:
• gas and water consumption
• household help / cook
• help desk
• welcome package upon arrival
• the first dinner and first breakfast after arrival
• use of towels and bed linen
• use of the washing machine
• free Wi-Fi internet access
The rate is for the exclusive use of the villa (not per person) and is based on a stay of 1 week (7 nights) with up to 4 people. If you stay 2 weeks (14 nights) or longer, the discount will be € 50. If you stay with 5 - 9 people, the additional charges will be € 50 per person per week.
You can also rent the villa on a daily basis (minimum 3 nights) or for a longer period. The price will be adjusted accordingly. For longer stays we can offer special rates.
• The villa has free Wi-FI Internet access.
• For your convenience, the staff can do all the groceries. You need to give them money in advance to go to the supermarket or to the local market. Afterwards they will provide you with receipts. The staff will only charge you a small fee (20.000 Rph) for the transportation costs. Prices for food are affordable, the cost of living is still very low in this northern part of Bali.
• We are pleased to arrange the transport from the airport in Denpasar (or another place if you arrived already earlier on Bali) to the villa. The driver will pick you up and bring you comfortable with a private car to the villa. The cost of this transfer is 600.000 Rph (max. 5 persons plus luggage) or 850.000 Rph (max. 8 persons plus luggage). The costs for the transport are not included in the rental rate and have to be paid to the driver after arrival at the villa.
A down payment of 40% of the total rental amount is required within 14 days of confirmation. The remaining amount (60%) plus the deposit of € 150 has to be paid at least 6 weeks prior to arrival. If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of arrival, the total rental amount plus the deposit needs to be paid immediately after confirmation of the booking. The deposit will be returned within 7 days of departure. Payment can be done via wired bank transfer or via Paypal (extra fee when paying via Paypal is 5% due to the fee Paypal is charging).
Unless a specific arrangement has been made, check-in is after 14.00h, check-out is at 12.00h.
In the villa you will find an information guide with all important phone numbers (such as the help desk, the doctor, the drivers), practical information about the villa, suggestions for the menu, information of the surrounding area, suggestions for day tours, addresses of fine restaurants, shops etc.
For more information we kindly refer you to the website www.singsingvillasatbali.com
You can also book on this website.
- Ceiling Fans
- A/C or climate control
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 300 square meters