Set on the 4th floors of a 14th century building in the pedestrian area of Lucca historical centre, this wide loft offers one of the most amazing view of the the roofs of Lucca. The house is located along Via Fillungo, the main street of Lucca, right in the heart of town: where most of shops, restaurants and bars are.
The apartment has an habitable surface of 110 m² and it offers from 4 to 5 sleeping accommodations.
It is composed of: a large and bright living room, provided with a dining area with a table for 6 people. There are 2 double bedrooms with panoramic view of Lucca, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a la...undry room. An extra single bed can be added in one bedroom.
Towels, linens are provided and the use of the washing machine in included.
This top floor apartment has windows all around overlooking the roofs of Lucca and it is very bright.
Central Heating is not included and will be charged €15 per day during winter time.
Guests traveling by car can load/unload luggage at the nearest parking area, 500 meters away from the property.
The closest parking is located in Piazza Santa Maria only 500 mt away (this parking is free from 8 am to 8 pm) while a completely free charge parking is 10 minutes walking distance from the property.
From the bus and train station guests can easily walk or they can get a taxi if preferred.
Due to its position, this house is an excellent departure point for visiting the city center of Lucca and the most famous cultural centers of Tuscany, like: Pisa. Firenze, San Gimignano, Volterra and other important cities of art are within easy car reach.
The main seaside resorts like:Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Lido di Camaiore and Torre del Lago are about 30 kilometres from the property.
Pisa – 14 km, 20 minutes
Pisa Aeroporto - 18 km, 30 minutes
Firenze – 80 km, 60 minutes
Firenze Aeroporto – 73 km, 45 minutes
Cinque Terre – 80 km, 60 minutes
Volterra – 74 km, 90 minutes
Abetone – 70 km, 80 minutes
Terms of payment
To confirm the booking we require 30% of the total rental fee upon booking, the remaining balance, i.e, 70% of the total rental fee is due 15 days before arrival.
If you book a property and your check in date is less than 15 days away then you will be required to submit the full 100% rental fee upon booking.
The payment can be done by wire transfer or by PayPal: all bank charges and fees related to PayPal system, shall be paid by the guest.
The tenant will be required to pay a security deposit of € 150 by cash at the arrival and refundable at the end of the stay. The security deposit is kept as a cautionary measure and is only used to cover any costs if any damages are found.Read more
Lovely homely apartment in the heart of historic Lucca
Left on 06/27/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | A TripAdvisor Member
We had the pleasure of staying in this lovely, spacious and homely apartment for 3 nights while we explored Lucca during our recent 6 week trip to Italy. We were warmly welcomed by our hosts - Guiseppina (a talented artist - her work adorns the walls of the apartment) and her Son Alessandro (who speaks English). The apartment was secure, quiet, and very comfortable and was well equipped with everything we needed for our stay. The bonuses were the central location within the city walls of "Old Lucca" and the spectacular views across the terracotta rooftops of Lucca and out to the Tuscan Hills in the distance! Alessandro was very helpful with local tourist information to assist us with making the most of the time we had in Lucca.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.