Pet friendlyAsk Smoking allowedAsk Suitable for childrenAsk Suitable for the elderlyAsk Wheelchair accessibleAsk
Description from the manager
This villa is situated on the Mansi Bernardini Estate, in the hills of Segromigno in Monte. The house has been recently restored with a particular taste and attention to details. Every bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, telephone and, at extra cost, air conditioning. There is a very well equipped modern kitchen and in front of it, outside in the garden, a beautiful patio with barbecue, table and chairs. The position of the house is magical, situated within the beautiful eighteen century garden of the villa, rich in vegetation. The swimming pool is on a wide lawn with beautiful views over the hills below. There is a tennis court on the estate.... The house has satellite TV, DVD, hi-fi system and one of the rooms has facilities for disabled guests. The maid who takes care of the villa is also an excellent cook and will cook local dishes for clients on request. Fattoria Mansi Bernardini office, on the estate, with English speaking staff, is at disposal to give assistance to clients.
* Bedroom 2: Sleep 2, Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2, Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 4: Sleeps 2, Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 5: Sleeps 2, Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Features & Amenities
* Air-conditioning (additional fees apply)
* Tennis court
* Satellite TV
* Stereo / CD player
* Washing machine
* Heating (additional fees apply)
* 5 Telephones
* Al fresco dining
* Swimming pool (12 x 6 m) β unheated
* Pool depth β 1.50 m all
* NOT fenced
* Access to pool β Stairs
* Distance from Pool to House β 40 m
* Pool towels β Yes
Staff & Services
* Maid service is included 2 hours per day, 3 days per week for general cleaning and laundry for the guests
* No Pets Allowed
* Non-Smoking Villa
* Air conditioning: 450 Euro per week
* ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES - Clients must arrive between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and leave before 10 a.m. on the day of departure
* Required security deposit of 1500 β¬ is payable onsite in cash or travelerβs check
* SWIMMING POOLS - Swimming pools are not open all year. If your rental period is outside the period May 30th to October 3rd, please check with us that the pool can be opened. Swimming pools are not enclosed with fences and there are no lifeguards. Clientsβ use of the swimming pool is at their own risk.
* HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 80 Euro per dayand must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
* WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
* INTERNET CONNECTION - Many of our properties have an internet connection. From our experience, when a connection is interrupted due to technical reasons beyond our control, it is unfortunately very difficult, despite our efforts, to receive immediate assistance from some of the internet providers operating in Italy. We therefore strongly suggest that those who need to access their emails should bring their own BlackBerry, or a similar portable device. Please note that in any case we cannot accept responsibility for lack of these services.
LOW SLUNG CARS - VANS - MINIBUSES - Most of our houses are located in the countryside. Some of them can be accessed only by unsealed roads and driveways. We therefore advise people intending to take a sports or low-slung car on holiday, to check with us first whether the access to the property allows for such a car. We advise against the use of vans and minibuses. Please always check with us, at the time of booking, if you are planning to use this type of vehicle when staying at one of our properties.
* Segromigno Monte (nearest shops/post office) β 2 KM
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 200,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.