Incredible Gulf and beach views from this luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner condo in beautiful Madeira Norte, just across from John's Pass Village. Madeira Norte is located near the south end of Madeira Beach, Florida, just across the street from Johns Pass village on Johns Pass.
This condo is our family vacation home on Madeira Beach in Florida and we offer it for rent to others. We continually upgrade the condo to keep it nice for our family and guests. You can e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (614) 792-2593 with questions or to check availability or make a reservation.
Our condo is a direct Gulf front unit. The view... from our unit is the best you will find anywhere as the pictures below show. Our primary view is over the beach straight out to the Gulf, but our unit is on the corner of the building so we also enjoy a view off the balcony and out the side bedroom windows looking up the beach for miles, all the way to Redington Beach. Off to the left are great views of Johns Pass and Treasure Island. This also means that at night you have a nice vista of twinkling lights up and down the miles of beaches, rather than just looking out into the dark Gulf. None of these views are obstructed by other buildings or trees.
Madeira Beach is a great place for a beach vacation. The beaches are wide and clean, lightly sprinkled with seashells, and you can walk many miles of uninterrupted beach. The warm gulf waters are seldom rough, and the water depth increases gradually from the beach and there are never dangerous currents. The beach in this area usually has buoys in the water designating it as a swim area so that boats are not allowed go come it too close to the beach where you are swimming.
Madeira Beach is a coastal barrier island, located just across the intercoastal waterway west of the cities of St. Petersburg and Tampa, and between Treasure Island and St. Pete Beach to the south and Redington Beach, Indian Rocks, and Clearwater to the north.
The Tampa airport is 45 minutes away, and it is serviced by many major airlines, which keeps ticket costs low to many cities. The St. Petersburg airport is even closer, though served by less flights.
The close proximity to St. Pete and Tampa allow quick access to restaurants, shopping, entertainment and other big city amenities.
Many recent renovations are shown in pictures: New master bedroom furniture, new mattresses, new carpet, new living room furniture, flat screen TV's, etc!
- Master Bedroom has king size bed, two night stands, and dresser. The sliding doors to the balcony provide an outstanding view of the Gulf and the beach. The bedroom's side windows provide a view up miles of beach to the north.
- Flat screen remote control TV's are in both bedrooms and the living roomo.
- Master bathroom has separate vanity areas and sink areas, as well as a separate room with the toilet and full size tub with shower. There is also a walk in closet.
- Second bedroom has twin beds, and dresser and a good view of beach. (some people would even call this a Gulf front view!)
- There is a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
- The second full bathroom has two entry doors, from both the main hallway and the second bedroom. It has a shower, toilet and vanity sink.
- The kitchen features all electric appliances. Dishwasher, stove with self cleaning oven, refrigerator freezer with icemaker, microwave oven and disposer are all included. There are pots, pans, plates, glassware, silverware, etc. so you should have everything you need for meal preparation.
- There is a full size washer and dryer in a laundry closet at the back of the kitchen.
- Living room has a queen size sleeper sofa, loveseat, swivel rocker, remote control color TV, video cassette recorder, and remote control Sony stereo with CD player. Sliding glass doors open onto the balcony directly overlooking the Gulf and the beach.
- The balcony stretches across the front of our whole condo (both living room and master bedroom), and has a dining table, chairs and a reclining lounge chair.
- The building's private swimming pool is heated.
- All linens, towels and cookware are provided.
- There is an assigned covered parking spot next to the elevator for our condo, so you'll never have to look for a spot, and your car stays cool in the shade.
- Free wireless Wi-Fi is in our condo, or you can plug into the router and use it hard wired.
- You control the thermostate for the electric heat and air conditioning.
- There is a folding crib in the master bedroom closet. You will need to bring your own sheets for this.
- There are usually folding beach chairs, beach toys, wacky noodles, etc. in the front hall closet, but none of this is guaranteed as they are easily lost and broken.
I'm sorry, but due to the rules of our property manager and condo association we cannot allow pets or more than six people to stay in the condo.Read more
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.