- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Looking for that special vacation villa with all the ingredients for the ideal Caribbean holiday, away from it all? Then choose Villa Casona Palms. It is one of Costa Maya's newest secluded luxury properties with its private beach and all rooms facing the sea.
The two-bedroom main house welcomes guests with an open great room that has all-round wooden latticed windows, through which ocean breezes keep you cool. Then step through double doors out onto an enormous covered terrace where you can dine or simply relax facing the ocean. Or, take a few steps to the covered BBQ area to cook the day’s catch ... and have a siesta in a hammock un...Read more
Secluded Luxury Villa with Wide Private Beachfront
Majahual, Yucatan-Mayan Riviera, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Our villa is located on a secluded part of the coast, about 35 km. (35-40 minutes drive) north of Mahahual which, in turn, is about a 4 hour drive south of Cancun. For those wanting to get out and about while at the villa - highly recommended - renting a car is best. It is a very simple drive, mainly on the excellent highway 307, through Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Felipe Carillo Puerto and Limones. Because the villa is secluded, we recommend guests to stock up on groceries on the way. The local village (30-40 minutes away) has a number of food & beverage shops but, as an alternative, there is an F&B; concierge service available.
What is there to do once you are at Casona Palms?
* relax, on our private beach!
* swim, snorkel or kayak in the calm Caribbean sea;
* eat fresh lobsters (in season) and delicious fish caught daily by fishermen along the coast!
* if you don’t feel like cooking, enjoy one of the many restaurants in Mahahual;
* scuba dive with one of the centers in Mahahual (35-40 minutes away);
* visit the extraordinary Mayan ruins in the area - some only 1 hour's drive away.
* explore the Sian Ka'an Biosphere coast up the road.
All these services and activities are described in the Guest Book that is available at the villa and mailed to you before you leave home.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Fishing nearby, Water sports nearby, Beachfront property
Nearest beach: Right in front of the property
Nearest airport: Chetumal, 100 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on July 08, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 18 other Majahual rentalsCheck Availability for Majahual
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $300
Additional notes from the owner
- For the additional king-size casita (Bedroom 3), add 33.3% to above rates
- Discounts: Stays of 2 weeks: 5% on weekly rate; 3 weeks: 10% on weekly rate
- Rates do not include Mexican 16% Federal Sales Tax (IVA) and 3% State Lodging Tax (ISH)
- Security deposit of $300 required. Refundable 15 days after departure.
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Private Beach
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 4000 square feet