- 9 bedrooms
- 10 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Description from the owner
The Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat, an upcountry Maui bed and breakfast with cottages, suites and a wonderful old plantation house, offers a shady, quiet retreat in a central island location. Close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds, the Banyan Tree House simply overflows with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant banyan, monkeypod and jacaranda trees create a peaceful, shady oasis amidst the fruit trees, flowers and sunny, wide open lawns. Several swings and hammocks hang from the trees offering comfortable private places around our 2 acre property. A 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi is for the private use of our gues...Read more
The Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat in Maui, HI
Additional Location Information
We are located on Baldwin Ave. 6 miles uphill (south) from Paia and the North Shore beaches. Makawao is 1/2 mile further north from the Banyan Tree .
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways
Golf course within 30 minute drive, Horse riding nearby, Water sports nearby
Nearest beach: Baldwin, 5 miles
Nearest shops, 1 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 01, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 22 other Makawao rentalsCheck Availability for Makawao
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 13.42% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $400 per stay
- additional guests/night beyond 16 | $30 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
* Please contact us for availability (phone: hidden), email: (email: hidden)
* Entire estate price based on 9 bedrooms/10 baths $1355/night based on 16 guests.
* A 13.42% state hotel room and excise tax will be added to the above rates.
* Additional Fee for more than 16 guests $30/night Children under 12 will be charged $15 per night.
* Children under 2 are free.
* Our check in time is 3:00 P.M. and our check out time is 11:00 A.M.
* Entire estate end of stay cleaning fee is $400.
* Payment may be made by credit card, paypal or check.
* Everyone is welcome at The Banyan Tree House. We love Kids!
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Local Guides/Maps
- Ceiling Fans
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Fax Machine
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 5500 square feet