- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Relax in this peaceful, open-water, bird and wildlife sanctuary with private views of the State Park. From your dining room table, only 9 feet from water's edge, you can watch fish swim and birds fly, or if you prefer, you may simply sit and enjoy the ebb and flow of the tide. In these environmentally friendly surroundings, you can observe, in a way you never have, marine life and native birds in unobstructed waters. Just off the property you can find nature trails leading to quiet beaches. The patio offers views of a back yard aquarium and the spectacular beauty of the Florida Keys. Launch our canoe or kayaks into this ecological paradise an...Read more
Quiet Open Water Retreat On Nature Preserve
Additional Location Information
We are 10 minutes from Marathon, only 1-1/2 hours from the Miami International Airport, and an easy 1-hour drive to Key West, which makes this a centrally located vacation destination.
More About This Location
Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Last updated on August 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 148 other Marathon rentalsCheck Availability for Marathon
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
* $1000 week May-November
* $1200 week December-April
* Would prefer Saturday-Saturday but not always necessary.
* Monthly and long-term leasing also available.
* Holiday and special events are subject to price change.
* Please call or email for availability of calendar.
* There are no cleaning fees.
* $300 holds your dates.
* You may pay balance when you arrive.
* The property and its contents should be returned to its
original condition. Except for the laundry.
* Cancellation policy: deposit is fully refunded with a 60 day notice.
* All major credit cards accepted.
* Money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks also accepted.
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM, check-out is at 11:00 AM.
* Maid service prior to check-in and after check-out only.
* Parking is available for 1 car.
* Boat dock available only by reservation
* Boat trailer parking at local ramp.
In order to maintain the excellence of our accommodations and insure
that all guests share this ecological experience, we ask that you
adhere to the following regulations:
* All guests must be a minimum 21 years of age - valid I.D. required.
* Accommodations are for up to 2 adults - no overnight guests allowed.
* Smoking is permitted outside only.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Please note this is a wildlife refuge, we recycle plastics, glass and newspapers.
* The fish are our treasured residents, so we ask that you not fish off the sea wall.
* There is a no disturbance policy after 10:00 PM.
* Payment in full is required upon arrival.
- Local Guides/Maps
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - no
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 240 square feet