|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
The "Pelican" property is a four bedroom two bath waterfront home and has a heated pool. It is located in the Olde Marco area. TV's, DVD player, VCR, stereo and CD player are provided. Also, there is internet. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and the guest bedrooms have two queen beds, the other guest bedroom has a set of twin beds. There is also a gas grill on the deck for your use so you don't spend too much time in the kitchen. Please note that there is no dock but a seawall you can enjoy fishing from.
**Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed**
** FOR MONTHLY RATES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR RENTAL DEPARTMENT AT...Read more
Vernon Pl - VRPL1131 - Olde Marco Waterfront Home!
Marco Island, Florida
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$286||$286||$1,000 - $2,000||$0||7 nights|
|Apr. 16 2013 - Nov. 15 2013||$143||$143||$1,000||-||7 nights|
|Nov. 16 2013 - Dec. 20 2013||$214||$214||$1,500||-||7 nights|
|Dec. 21 2013 - Dec. 31 2013||$286||$286||$2,000||-||7 nights|
|Jan. 1 2014 - Apr. 12 2014||-||-||-||-||-|
|Apr. 13 2014 - Nov. 15 2014||-||-||-||-||-|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Security Deposit - $0 / stay - Security Deposit
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 14, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Van Damme Family
Marco Island is a wonderful place for a vacation!
The house was very convenient for boating with the family.
The kids enjoyed the pool!
Older house with boat dock and dolphins behind
A little older house - ask for discount - overall very good, especially fishing from the dock. Good value. Nice pool and hot tub.
A french family
Place is really nice: big rooms, nice view, great
pool and jacuzzi. Location is convenient. All family
enjoyed staying there for one week.
This house needs only to be refreshed a little to get
the last star.
Anyway good value for money.
Not well maintained and not worth the price
I have been renting in Marco Island for many years and I have to say that this is the worst house that I have rented thus far on the island based on the following:
1) the pool was not screened and had dangerous sharp edges due to some jagged flat stones that are a safety hazard. In addition, the pool was found not to be very clean when we arrived and a garden hose and some cleaning tools were actually left in it.
2) the timber stairs and deck are in need of stain and some of the wood is warped and my kids actually got splinters from walking around the back deck. This is a real hazard.
3) the kitchen was like a small cave and was in need of cookware and the toaster didn't work. We actually had to buy our own cookware.
4) the mattres in the southern bedroom needs to be replaced and no one from my family could sleep in it because it was spent.
5) we ran out of propane with the grill after only three uses. This ruined our dinner. There should have been a spare tank.
6) the dining room chairs are in need of repair and are a hazard.
In summary, the house needs a makeover, some of the safety hazards need to be corrected and the rental price needs to be lowered given the current condition of the house.
We did enjoy the Florida Keys like style of the house in that the living areas overlooked the pool and waterway. Unfortunately, because the house is not well maintained, we will never rent it again.