- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Bed and Breakfast
Description from the owner
Riad Al Janoub is an ancient merchant's house that has been lovingly restored in an elegant and contemporary Moroccan style.
The 4 stylish and comfortable bedrooms are arranged around a courtyard with palm trees and a beautiful mosaic fountain. All rooms are ensuite with air conditioning, heating and ipod holders. The rooms are decorated with hand carved furniture, rugs, mirrors and ornaments sourced from the souqs of Marrakech.
The bathrooms are decorated using traditional tadalekt with hand beaten copper wash basins and beautiful Moroccan lanterns.
The roof terrace, with its orange trees, has a large covered seating area a...Read more
Riad Al Janoub: Stunning Boutique Riad - Marrakech
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Last updated on June 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 108 other Marrakech rentalsCheck Availability for Marrakech
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
We have 4 beautiful bedrooms. Some guests like to book 1 or more rooms. Or for larger groups (or a very special experience) you can book exclusive use of the whole riad.
All prices include a traditional Moroccan breakfast as prepared by Amina, our housekeeper and chef.
Airport transfers available on request (and complimentary for stays of 5+ nights).
- Mint tea on arrival
- Internet access
- Private Terrace for sunbathing
- Traditional Moroccan breakfast included
- Beauty treatments, hammams, massages available on request
- Lunches and dinners available on request
- Airport transfers available on request
- Excursions available on request
- iPod holders in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no