- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Description from the owner
One Panama is a beautifully restored 1920s two-bedroom Californian bungalow, situated on a large quarter acre section within a four-minute walk to Martinborough's boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
Totally self-contained with spacious fully equipped kitchen, two queen-size bedrooms, separate dining room, cosy lounge with woodburner, Sky TV (inc movie and sport channels) BBQ area and free wi-fi.
Wonderfully warm in winter, with all firewood supplied.
Generous first morning breakfast provisions, and bottle of Martinborough Estate Pinot Noir included.
Sleeps 7. Minimum 2 night stay.
One Panama - Martinborough
Martinborough, North Island, New Zealand
Additional Location Information
One Panama is in the heart of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail, within walking distance to Martinborough’s ‘Golden Mile’ wine area, and just a 2 minute stroll from Martinborough’s award winning restaurants, gourmet cafes, delicatessens and boutique shops.
Other attractions include:
•The Tui Brewery – enjoy a Tui HQ tasting and tour experience.
•Pukaha Mount Bruce National Wildlife Centre – you might see a kiwi among other rare birds.
• Riversdale and Castlepoint – the best swimming, surfing and fishing beaches on the coast.
•Tararua Forest Park, an accessible wilderness close to Masterton.
•Stonehenge Aotearoa, a full-scale working adaptation of England’s Stonehenge, near Carterton.
• Drive out to Gladstone and stop for a bite at the Gladstone Inn or the café at Gladstone Vineyard.
• Carterton's Paua World, offers jewellery made from New Zealand’s most memorable mollusc.
• Greytown, a Victorian country village with metropolitan panache plus great food and coffee. Visit Cobblestones Museum and take a step back into Wairarapa's pioneering past
• See the world’s last remaining Fell engine, on display at the Fell Locomotive Museum in Featherston.
•.Don’t forget the olive groves – call into Olivo and sample award-winning olive oils.
• Palliser Bay – see the spooky Putangirua Pinnacles, photogenic fur seals and Cape Palliser Lighthouse.
More About This Location
Last updated on September 15, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 11 other Martinborough rentalsCheck Availability for Martinborough
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 109 square meters