This Italian villa is a piece of paradise for you and your family to experience while on vacation on the Amalfi Coast. Situated in a quiet area just a few minutes from the beach and Massa Lubrenese, the holiday villa is surrounded by impeccable gardens and breathtaking views of the sea as well as the island of Capri. An incredible terrace overlooks the Coast and features a private swimming pool, sun beds, hammocks, and an outdoor dining area, all which are perfect for relaxing.
This villa dates back to the 17th century and once housed the king of Naples in 1808. A large terrace on the first floor is furnished with a couch, chairs, and t...ables with chairs and overlooks the sea as well as Capri, Ischia, and the Bay of Naples. There are also hammocks, sun loungers, a barbecue, and outdoor shower. A staircase from the first floor of the villa leads up to a sun deck with more sun loungers and an outdoor shower. A path leads down to a private swimming pool (9m x 3m, open early April to end of October from 8am - 7pm) and looks out to the sea. The grounds feature gardens and landscaped lawns throughout. Parking is available next to the villa. Please be aware that the housekeeper lives in the right wing of the villa and shares the same entrance. Privacy is still maintained at all times.
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a couch, chairs, and satellite TV. A more formal sitting room has a couch, chairs, and French doors opening to a terrace. There is one bedroom and two bathrooms on this floor. The bedroom has one 170 cm king-sized bed, one 80 cm narrow single bed (most comfortable for young people), and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, bidet, and shower. The second bathroom has a sink, bidet, and tub.
First Floor: A staircase of 24 steps leads up to a living room with frescoed ceilings and antique furnishings. It also has a couch, chairs, and satellite TV. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher. There is no traditional oven. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms on this floor. The first bedroom has a 154 cm queen-sized bed. The second and third bedrooms each have two 80 cm narrow single beds (most comfortable for young people) and the fourth bedroom has one 80 cm narrow single bed (most comfortable for young people). Each of the two bathrooms has a sink, toilet, bidet, and tub. There is also a staircase from this level that leads 21 steps up to a sun deck.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Babysitting: Upon request
* Chauffeur/driver: Upon request
* Cook Service - Self Service (no table service/waiter included): 24 Euros per person per meal. Food is an extra cost. Minimum of four people.
* Waiter Service: 80 Euros per meal for one waiter
* Grocery Shopping: 20 Euros per grocery trip - does not include cost of groceries.
* This property is not suitable for children under six years old.
* High Chair: Must be requested in advance.
* With the villa comes included housekeeping (cleaning indoor and outdoor - six hours per day total), breakfast service (from 8am to 11am only; food is included), and a daily newspaper.
* Internet: Connection may be very slow if more than one person is using the WiFi at the same time. It is available on the ground floor, only.
* An 80 cm bed may be considered narrow for an adult.
* The staff of the villa can organize snorkeling trips, guided tours, and boat excursions.
* Although there is not an indoor dining room, there are tables that guests can open and use whenever they’d like in the living room on the first floor.
* Welcome Basket: Welcome basket usually includes fresh fruit, water, milk, coffee, tea, pasta, bread, salt, sugar, pepper, and tomato sauce.
* The housekeeper lives in the right wing of the villa and shares the same entrance as guests. Privacy is still maintained at all times.
* A car is necessary.
Additional amenities include: iron and board, fireplace - indoor, firewood available - included, pool towels, welcome basket, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, cd, hair dryer, housekeeping - included, outside area - private, independent villa, balcony/terrace, free parking on premises, high chair, outside dining, cook service available - extra cost.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.