From $272 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the manager
Bedding: Queen, Double, Bunk Bed, 2 Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa
If you are looking for a wonderfully secluded mountain chalet that boasts a prime lakefront, then Hemlock Haven is the home for you. The family will fall in love with the cottage charm of the Great Room with its expansive cathedral chestnut walls and large open windows. After a long day of boating and tubing, spend your evenings basking in the warmth of the fire in the grand stone fireplace. In the summer, you will love hanging out on your private dock where you can fish, swim, or lounge lazily. Rent a boat from a local marina and keep it at the dock so that you can come and...Read more
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 295 other McHenry rentalsCheck Availability for McHenry
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
* Late Summer 2 Night Stay and Extra Night Rates are Available for Labor Day Weekend Only.
* Check-ins during the week of Thanksgiving are subject to a 15% surcharge added onto the above rates.
* Reservations during the 2014 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championship (September 14th- 21st, 2014) will be subject to a 15-20% increase as well as having a 3 night minimum.
* Rates do not include tax or administrative fee.
* Three Night Minimum required in June-August for all partial week properties.
- Ocean or water views
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask