From $487 / night
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Description from the manager
Community: DC Highlands
Bedding: King, King, King, King, King, 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
Welcome to Highlands, an astounding 5 bedroom log home that will easily surpass your every expectation! Prepare to be dazzled when you step into the foyer and take in the majestic Great Room. Rich, plush leather sofas and an imperial stone fireplace blend perfectly with the expansive vaulted ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors creating a breathtaking room that you and your family will love gathering in. Step outside onto the large wraparound deck and view awe-inspiring lake views. An abundance of amenities are at your fingertips. Play a rousing...Read more
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 10, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
* Late Summer 2 Night Stay and Extra Night Rates are Available for Labor Day Weekend Only.
* Check-ins during the week of Thanksgiving are subject to a 15% surcharge added onto the above rates.
* Reservations during the 2014 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championship (September 14th- 21st, 2014) will be subject to a 15-20% increase as well as having a 3 night minimum.
* Rates do not include tax or administrative fee.
* Three Night Minimum required in June-August for all partial week properties.
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Lake Views
- Gas Grill
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Towels and Linens Provided
- 4WD is Required in Winter
- High Speed & Wireless Internet
- Washer and Dryer
- Parking for 5 Vehicles
- Dog Friendly (w/ an additional fee)
- Dock Slip
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask