- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Bed and Breakfast
Description from the owner
Bigatt, quality B&B;, is a charming accomodation located in a completely renovated villa.
The private flat is composed of two autonomous rooms ensuite.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, service is attentive and careful.
The quality of services and the great attention paid to every detail make it a favorite destination for couples, families and friends seeking a refined and relaxed ambiance at the same time to visit the area of Milan for leisure or for business purposes.
The friendly owners live next door and are always available to meet your needs.
Located in Vanzago, in a quiet residential area 12 km f...Read more
Bigatt charming B&B Accomodation near Milan and the Lakes
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Additional Location Information
Bigatt B&B; is located in the center of Vanzago (northwest of Milan), in a quiet residential area, bordering the city of Rho and just 12 km from Milan.
Whilst the B&B; offers an oasis of peace and tranquility away from the pace of life in the center of Milan, downtown Milan can be reached in just 20 min. using the railway that connects the station of Vanzago to Porta Garibaldi station, Repubblica Station and Porta Venezia station located in the center of Milan.
The train is also connected to the three lines of Milan underground allowing to visit any area of the town.
All this alongside the convenience of having immediate access to the main road networks of the city (parking inside our property is available)
Bigatt B&B; is also ideally located just a 8 min train ride to the exhibition grounds of Fiera Milano Rho.
The train station of Vanzago is merely 5 min. walk from the B&B;, allowing guests to reach the Fair in just 15 min.
Distance from the airports:
- Milan Malpensa aiport: 35 min
- Milan Linate airport: 35 min.
- Bergamo Orio al Serio airport: 50 min.
Our geographical position makes our house the perfect base for visitors wishing to visit:
- Lake Como and lake Maggiore: 40 min,
- Lake Orta: 60 min,
- the picturesque seaside villages of the Ligurian riviera (the world famous "Cinque Terre"), easily accessible by car or train in 2-3 hrs,
- Switzerland and the Alps, at approx 30 min,
- Venice, which can be easily reached by car in 2hrs and a half or in approx 3 hrs and half by train,
- Verona, at 1h and a half by car or 2hrs and a half by train,
- Bergamo Alta (enchanting medieval city) at approx 1 hr by car,
- the aristocratic city of Turin: approx 1 hr and a half by car or 2 hrs by train,
- Florence, at 2 hrs and half by train.
besides the following shopping outlets can be reached easily:
- Foxtown outlet village in Mendrisio-Switzerland is at 40 min,
- Vicolungo outlet village is at 45 min,
- Serravalle outlet village is at 70 min.
- Fidenza outlet village is at 75 min.
Nearby we suggest you to visit...
- WWF oasis of Vanzago, a pristine forest where with a little luck you may encounter deers and white egrets
- Villa Visconti Borromeo Litta in Lainate: guided tours of the Palazzi of '500 and '700, and the Ninfeo. A hidden jewel to discover: among mosaics, statues, frescoes, fountains and water games.
- Villa Arconati in Castellazzo di Bollate, a scenic seventeenth century villa with a magnificent "French" garden.
More About This Location
City vacations, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby
Nearest train station: Vanzago
Nearest airport: Malpensa and Linate airports, 20 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on May 12, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 356 other Milan rentalsCheck Availability for Milan
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Our prices include:
- accommodation in double room or double room single use,
- private ensuite bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries,
- Hi speed Internet WI-FI connection,
- kettle with selection of tea, coffee and infusions
- air conditioning/heating,
- daily housekeeping with change of bath linens,
- hearty buffet breakfast with fresh handmade pastries.
Rates may vary depending on special events, trade fairs and shows in Milan.
On request: parking inside property, Licensed Professional Tourist Guide, professional Sommelier for wine tasting tours, professional Masseur, professional and domestic laundry service, babysitting, shuttle to airports and nearby touristic sites.
Children up to three years do not pay. Bay cot available.
To confirm the reservation we require a 30%-50% deposit.
One night bookings are payable in full in advance.
Reservation becomes final as soon as we have received the deposit.
The remainder will be paid in cash on arrival.
Payment methods accepted: cash, wire transfers, PayPal.
We cannot accept credit cards.
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- High chair
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Hair dryer
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Fax Machine
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 70 square meters