*NEW* 4 Bedroom Apartment Miraflores Lima Peru
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Living space||100 square meters|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Luxury, Romantic, Beach, City, Ocean|
Description from the owner
We have two beautiful, modern apartments for rent in the heart of Miraflores, a suburb of Lima, Peru. Our Apartments/Condos are located on quiet streets and close to all amenities including shopping, dining, supermarkets, entertainment and activities.
The first condo is a fourth-floor unit located at the 5th block of calle Colon near LarcoMar and is a four bedroom, three full bathroom unit which sleeps up to 7!
The second condo is a second-floor unit located at the 4th block of calle Porta closer to Parque Kennedy and is a 4 bedroom, three full bathroom unit which sleeps up to 6. This unit also has 24hour Gym access includ...Read more
*NEW* 4 Bedroom Apartment Miraflores Lima Peru
Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Additional Location Information
Both Condos are are located on quiet streets in Miraflores. Both are a few blocks away from Larco, a major road intersecting Miraflores. Shopping, Parks, Fine restaurants, Casinos, and top tourist attractions are all within walking distance. Close proximity to the ocean provides a nice breeze in the summer.
Location Type Beach, City, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$95 - $105||$95 - $105||$625 - $675||$1,800||3 nights|
|Apr. 27 2013 - Dec. 14 2013
|Dec. 15 2013 - Jan. 10 2014
Holiday Rates 2013/2014
|All Other Dates||$95||$95||$625||$1,800||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Cleaning (during stay) - daily - $20 / stay - Other - Optional daily cleaning service DURING your stay. The apartment will be cleaned FREE before arrival, but you may want a DAILY cleaning service during your stay. Note, fee will be charged for every day/or days indicated that you need cleaning.
- Tax rate - 0% of rental - Tax - No tax charged as long as a copy of the picture page of your passport is sent with your signed contract.
- Airport Dropoff - Car - $40 / stay - Other - Optional airport dropoff in a secure taxi. We can arrange your airport transportation in advance. Please note, maximum of 4 passengers per taxi.
- Additional guests > 4 (per night) - $10 / person - Other - Fee applies to parties of more than 4 guests, on a per night basis. The 5th, 6th, 7th guest staying would be charged this fee per day if staying less than a week.
- Airport Dropoff - Van - $50 / stay - Other - Optional airport dropoff in a secure minivan. We can arrange your airport transportation in advance. Please note, maximum of 6 passengers per van
- Airport Pickup - Car - $40 / stay - Other - Optional airport pickup in a secure taxi. We can arrange your airport transportation in advance. Please note, maximum of 4 passengers per taxi.
- Cleaning (during stay) - one time - $40 / stay - Other - Optional one-time cleaning service DURING your stay. The apartment will be cleaned FREE before arrival, but you may want a ONE-TIME cleaning during your stay.
- Cleaning fee (final, on exit) - $40 / stay - Other - Cleaning fee paid when leaving apartment. Standard cleaning fee charged for Vacation Rental Properties.
- Damage deposit - $300 / stay - Security Deposit - Damage deposit charged to guaranteee no damage to apartment and contents during stay. Refunded on exit if everything is in order.
- Airport Pickup - Van - $50 / stay - Other - Optional airport pickup in a secure minivan. We can arrange your airport transportation in advance. Please note, maximum of 6 passengers per van
- Cooking/Chef Service - $60 / stay - Other - Optional chef/cook to prepare up to three meals per day. You supply the ingredients and indicate what and how you would like your food cooked.
- Private Driver - $30 / stay - Other - Optional Private driver in a secure taxi. Cost is PER HOUR and driver will take you to any destination within and around Lima. NOTE: Fee may be higher if you wish to contract for service OUTSIDE the Lima metropolitan area.
Additional notes from owner
$10 extra per night for peak season from December 15 - January 10. Greater than 4 guests in the apartment will incur a $25 per week/$10 per day additional charge.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 10, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Everything went like clockwork!
We rented apt 201/ Porta 456 for 8 days at short notice. Greg replied quickly to my online expression of interest and terms were agreed within hours. Payment was simple via PayPal. Arrival was arranged and the concierge assisted us to move in. Everything worked and looked as shown online. Water pressure was excellent. Laundry facilities likewise. If only every Lima apartment was like this! The area can be a bit noisy on weekends but that's Miraflores. Antonio, the concierge, was so friendly he tried repeatedly to convince us to extend or move here from australia. The location is excellent. Finally, the bond was repaid via PayPal. All in all, top value for money. Highly recommended.
convenient, well maintained
convenient location, less than 5 minute walk to Larcomar, 10 minutes to Kennedy Park, great restaurants in easy walking distance. apartment and furnishings in excellent condition and facilities as represented in listing
Santiago de Chile
Good apartment, well located met all our expectations.
We stayed 9 nights and the apartment met all our expectations and requirements.A very comfortable stay in Lima.
Dave & Judi
Great location and very comfortable!
Greg was very easy to work with from our first contact about the apartment. He helped us negotiate the trip from the airport to Miraflores,and the apartment was ready when we arrived. Given our schedule, we were not there long enough to use all the amenities, but the washer/dryer, TVs and BluRay players worked well! The apartment was in easy walking distance of Miraflores and Barranco neighborhoods, and for our walks along the shoreline. Good cabs were easily found to get to all the locations we explored in town. For us, the spaciousness and the number of bedrooms worked much better than a hotel, and the full kitchen was great! Thanks for a wonderful time in Peru!
We had a great time
This apartment is in a very convenient location close to shops, parks and ocean. The apartment is in great shape and the renter has been wonderful to work with.
San Francisco, CA
definitely recommend this apartment
Great location, very safe neighborhood, and close to everything. Greg made the whole rental process very easy, he replied to all my emails right away and answered all my questions. Thanks!
Gilbert, Arizona 85234 USA
The place was clean, spacious and in wonderful condition.
The apartment was located in a very nice neighborhood.
The door men were very wlling to help in any way possible.
All of them including the owner bent over backwards to make sure that I enjoyed my stay...and I did!