Beautiful Hilltop Home in Tuscany Countryside

From $249 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 5 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 11
  • House

Check us out on Facebook for more info - www.facebook.com/vistaitaly

Our house is the perfect place for a group to gather and relax in the heart of Tuscany. With spacious and comfortable rooms and a location that provides easy access to all of Tuscany's best attractions, you will have everything you need for an unforgettable trip.

Unlike many old Italian homes which can be small and cramped, our newly built house was designed for comfort with a large group in mind. Piano Giorno (the 'day' floor), is one great room consisting of the living area, dining room and kitchen. The extra large french doors reveal beautiful views and allow...Read more

Top
Vacation
Rental

Call: +1 818-538-4782

Location

Beautiful Hilltop Home in Tuscany Countryside
Montopoli in Val d'Arno, Tuscany, Italy

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Our home resides in the historic Tuscan village of Castel Del Bosco a part of Montopoli in Val d'Arno in the Province of Pisa. Within walking distance there is an amazing local pizza parlor as well as a small convenience store for the bare necessities and a bus stop. In the neighboring town, you can take a short drive or bus ride, to a full supermarket (10 mins) and bank (5 mins). There is also a major train stop within a 15 min drive in the neighboring town of Pontedera. From this station you have direct access to Florence and Pisa central stations, no switching of trains needed.

The location of the house provides a great staging point to see the best of what Tuscany has to offer. The village is located centrally to some of the best sites in Tuscany. Florence (34 miles), Pisa (19 miles), Lucca (20 miles), San Gimignano (31 miles), Volterra (28 miles), the beach at Viareggio (39 miles) and the Chianti wine region (48 miles) all can be reached in under an hour by car.

Availability

Last updated on July 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 30 other Montopoli in Val d'Arno rentals
Check Availability for Montopoli in Val d'Arno

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Jun 16 - Aug 31, 2014
Summer 2014
$549
Weekend $549
$3,299$9,8995 Nights
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2014
Fall 2014
$499
Weekend $499
$2,999$8,9995 Nights
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2015
Holiday 2014
$499$2,9995 Nights
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2015
Early Spring 2015
$283$1,699$5,0995 Nights
May 1 - Jun 15, 2015
Spring 2015
$499$2,999$8,9995 Nights
See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Cleaning fee | $165 per stay
  • Damage deposit | $500

Additional notes from the owner

5 day minimum stay required. Weekly rate discount available.

35% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Remaining 65% balance plus $500 security deposit and $165 cleaning fee due 30 days before arrival. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.

Security deposit will be returned after review of the house, within 14 days after the departure date.

Amenities

General
  • Alarm Clock
  • Linens Provided
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • Towels Provided
  • Central heating
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Fireplace
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
Property Features
  • Mountain Views
  • Parking
Kitchen
  • Dishwasher
  • Stove or Oven
  • Freezer
  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
Entertainment
  • Books
  • Television
  • DVD Player
  • Stereo or CD player
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • VCR
Outdoor
  • Patio
  • Porch
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Outdoor Dining Area
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - ask
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - no
Living space
  • 3400 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

23 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
23

Very Good
0

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews