Kennedy Suites -1 of 13 furnished apart. dtn Mtl
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
|Living space||500 square feet|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyYes
Description from the owner
Executive suite located in downtown Montreal. Quiet and cozy with very nice furniture. Leather sofas, glass tables. Modern look. Washer and dryer in unit. Ideal place to live in downtown Montreal. Quiet rooftop terrace.
Centrally located for perfect Montreal living. Walking distance from business, Arts and nightlife districts, China Town and old Montreal. 2 minutes from St-Laurent subway station. Monthly parking also available.
Washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, cable tv, local phone calls, internet, electricity, deb sheets towels, pots and pans, etc...
Kennedy Suites -1 of 13 furnished apart. dtn Mtl
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in CAD) (change)
|Rate Summary||$194||$194||$632||$1,215||7 nights|
|Feb. 5 2013 - Apr. 30 2013
|All Other Dates||$194||$194||-||$1,215||30 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Cleaning fee - $92 / stay - Other
- Damage deposit - $292 / stay - Security Deposit
Additional notes from owner
Maximum occupancy = 2 people
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 13, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
First, sorry it took me so long to write! We stayed in Kennedy Suites for three months, from mid June to mid September 2012, in apartment 605, and everything was perfect.
- Location: subway on the corner, one block to a big supermarket (Provigo), near the Quartier des Spetacles (Jazz Festival, Laugh Festival, theatres, etc). Safe, central location, but not in a ugly part of downtown. Lots of restaurants nearby.
- Building: it is not a charming old traditional Montreal house, but it is much better. It´s a modern building, with elevator, no mold smell, no old carpets, very clean, silent. There is no doorman, but it´s very easy to get in and out. Eric (the owner) has others apartments in the same building, with different sizes.
- Apartment: hardwood floor (I´m very allergic and I had no problems), good bed (I was a little concerned because it´s a fold-down bed, but the mattress was really confortable), cable tv, washer/dryer, all kitchen suplies (coffe maker, dishwasher, everything!). Air conditioner was great too (I had no idea Montreal was so hot in the summer!). Great wifi. Two things: it´s not good for small children because the windows are low and there is no safety net. Also, the apartment wasn't very clean when we first got in, but as we were staying for 3 months, we cleaned it ourselves.
- Owner: nice guy. He even managed to find two other apartments in the same building when my family decided to visit us for a month! I was really grateful and my family loved the facilities too.
I recomend Kennedy Suites for anyone going to Montreal. Eric only rents for an entire month, from day first. Even if you are staying less than a month, but more than 15 days, it´s probably going to be cheaper than a hotel!
Great place to stay in the heart of Montreal
My wife and I started working in Montreal and needed a short-time stay to have time to find a permanent solution. After searching a lot on the web, we decided to stay at the kennedy suites. We stayed for a whole month and couldn't be happier about it. The suite is located literally in the middle of downtown, at place-des-arts. You will find everything you need conveniently close to you. Especially in the summer where all the festivals are close by. The suite has a terrific view of where the famous jazz festival takes place! Too bad we weren't there during the summer ourselves.
The suite itself was also very good and clean. Washer, dryer, and dishwasher was available as well as a really nice kitchen with pots and pans and everything you need to make a decent meal. we were glad we were able to cook our own meals instead of having to eat out every single day.
The manager of the place is also very friendly, and in fact, the kennedy suites is being run as a family business. if we ever needed anything, it was provided immediately and we always felt that they went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We really felt welcome.
There are much pricies options with lower quality and level of service in Montreal. My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay and would recommend anyone looking for a short-term stay in Montreal to try the Kennedy Suites.
Pensacola Beach, FL
Top Quality at a great price
Previously, I stayed at another location that looked great on the Internet.
Turned out, the place I initially had chosen was a dump - the photos were of the renovated first floor. Done up just to impress you. The actual rooms had spiders, no A/C, and was, well, nasty.
Then I went to Kennedy Suites.
I spent LESS money and had a LUXURY studio downtown. Downtown as in "walk out of your building, cross the corners and you are in Place-Des-Arts Metro" downtown.
When Stevie Wonder did the Michael Jackson tribute to open the Jazz Festival last year, you know where I watched it? The roof top in the same building.
Do you know where I'm staying when I return to Montreal?
Totally furnished, great location - just awesome. My favorite place to stay in my favorite city in North America.