- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the owner
New fully furnished condo, next door to the historical Old Montreal where hottest restaurants, cafes and designer boutiques are.
8th floor, more than 10ft ceiling, all concrete building (2006), very bright, with unblocked views. Modern urban loft style, private laundry facilities, central A/C with individual control, cable TV, Wi-Fi, all amenities included.
Private parking inside the building available (xtra).
Downtown Suite-02 - Historical Old Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Additional Location Information
Within walking distance to all major attractions of the historical Old Montreal, cathedrals, art museums, Jazz festival, shopping on Ste-Catherine st., dining on McGill st. or simply cruising on the waterfront in the Old Port.
Conference centers: (Palais des Congres) and Place Bonaventure within 8 min. walk.
The nearest metro 'Square Victoria', 5-6 min. walk.
More than 30 cafe/restaurants within 5 min. walk.
Location Type City, Downtown
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 01, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in CAD) (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $45 per stay
Additional notes from owner
Canadian rates - Cleaning fee of 40$-70$ depending on number of guests
RATES include rent, utilities, bed linens, towels & all amenities.
RESERVATION: 25% of rental fee
BALANCE of PAYMENT: upon arrival
- more than 30* days prior to arrival, full refund
- less than 30* days prior, no refund on reservation fee unless equally re-rented
* High season cancellation policy is 45 days prior
• Standard check-in after 4pm and check-out by 11am, unless arranged with Owner
• No pets. No smokers. No tenants under 25 years
- Optional private parking available inside the building 10$/day
- City/Skyline Views
- Parking [?]
- Clothes Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Yes
- 600 square feet