- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Bed and Breakfast
Description from the owner
SORRY, BOOKED EXCEPT FOR JULY 17-21, AUG. 3-11, SEPT. 9-12, AND SEPT. 17-30.
I MAY KNOW OF SOMETHING SIMILAR. PLEASE ASK. AT THE MOMENT I AM AWARE OF A VERY INEXPENSIVE APARTMENT NEAR METRO VOYKOVSKAYA, NORTH END, AND A ROOM, ALSO NORTH END, AND I CAN PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH OWNERS.
Luxury location. Total functionality. Huge window, lots of sun. 24/7 emergency assistance, one of the safest neighbourhoods!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE - I'll match the rate and offer you a further 20% discount if you find a better deal within 10 min. walking distance to Red Square.
The place is set up with a wo...Read more
Walk to Red Square, sleeps 3-4, full support
Moscow, Central Russia, Russia
Additional Location Information
The very center of Moscow. These days what people call "center" is expanding to include places where I saw goats grazing and where you will still find orchards. No, I mean REAL HEART OF MOSCOW, not what passes for "central" these days. It is on the canal. 5-7 min. walk to Red Square. Five min. walk to Metro Novokuznetskaya (easy access to Belorusskaya from where you can take a train to Sheremetyevo). One stop or 20 min. walk to Metro Paveletskaya, from where you can take a train to Domodedovo. Zamoskvorechye is a cultural and business district. Examples of what you'll find within easy walking distance: Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow House of Artist, The New Opera, "The House", The Oracle of Divine Bottle. And of course Red Square, Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral and all these touristy things. Red October, Gorky park, the Modern Art section of the Tretyakov Gallery are also there. The famous Bolotnaya of which you may have seen a lot in the news in May 2012 is across the canal, 5 min. walk. Despite being the very center of Moscow, the area is very quiet at night. No major highways, no highrises. At least a dozen cafes and restaurants within 5 minutes walk, from Vtoroye Dykhaniye (Second Wind), the official dirtiest and stinkiest of Moscow's low-life drinking establishments, to Grilliage where a meal will easily cost you over $200 per person. One of my recent guests disregarded my advice and ventured into Balchug-Kepminsky 400ft from my apartment, and got a $150 bill for two bottles of water and one package of cigarettes! So watch out, the famous Russian extremes meet in this neighbourhood. But generally it is a place dominated by decent budget establishments. The Wild Bean Cafe, Grabli, MooMoo, and Yelki-Palki are all in the immediate neighbourhood. I'd like to specifically mention safety. Zamoskvorechye, being an office and banking district, is as secure as it gets in Moscow. Here you will not find groups of aggressive drunk hoodlums or drug addicts ready to do anything for a doze. Prices are "Moscow average" at most, and an aggressively budget supermarket is next door. Did I mention easy access from Zamoskvorechye to two our of three airports and four train stations? You will be steps to two Metro stations (Novokuznetskaya, Tretyakovskaya), with several more (Ploshad Revolutsii, Teatralnaya, Borovitskaya, Polyanka, Dobryninskaya) within a leisurely half an hour walk. I know the neighbourhood quite well, and you can ask me just about anything about this area of Moscow. Complimentary neighbourhood orientation tour is available to all guests, and specific questions are welcomed.
It is a pedestrian and cyclist-friendly location. A bike or even two can be availed to my guests at no extra fee. I'm thinking of providing a scooter or even a small car. Let me know if interested.
More About This Location
City vacations, Downtown, River
Last updated on January 10, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 129 other Moscow rentalsCheck Availability for Moscow
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
- No extra fees except for damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- But a discount my be possible if you fit neatly into a hole in the schedule. See schedule, make an offer.
- DISCOUNTS TO THOSE WHO FIND ME DIRECT, NOT THROUGH THIS OR OTHER SYSTEMS THAT COST ME $$ AND GOBBLE UP MY TIME.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED. NO DEPOSIT - NO GUARANTEED BOOKING (BUT I CAN PENCIL YOU IN)
- No fee for pre-trip advice and neighbourhood orientation.
- Invitation and hotel voucher are $50 per set.
- Registration, if required, is $80 for the duration of your visa. NOT required if you are staying 7 nights or less NOT counting the day of your arrival, departure, and holidays. There is massive confusion out there about registration. Questions welcomed.
- Airport pickup is $80 all included. A driver/guide/interpreter can be availed at $25-35/hour.
- No fee for little favours like help with tickets.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED. FIND SOMETHING SIMILAR IN THE SAME AREA (LETS' SAY WITHIN 15 MIN. WALK TO RED SQUARE) AND I WILL NOT ONLY MATCH THE PRICE BUT OFFER YOU A FURTHER 20% DISCOUNT. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT NEEDS TO BE A REAL VERIFIABLE OFFER, NOT ONE OF THOSE "$40 BASED ON 6 PERSON ONE MONTH OCCUPANCY".
- Washing Machine
- Housekeeping Optional
- A/C or climate control
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Access
- River Views
- Ocean or water views
- City/Skyline Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Electric Stove
- Stereo or CD player
- Standard Definition TV
- Children's Toys
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 450 square feet