- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Along with my husband and family, I invite you to share with us the beauty of our home and cottages on Mount Desert Island, the home of Acadia National Park. Seaside Cottages share a 7 acre property with 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline between Mitchell and Duck Cove in the village of West Tremont on the "quiet side" of MDI. The setting provides a southwesterly exposure with beautiful sunsets. Our location is private, decidedly un-commercial, and yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western side of Mount Desert Island, the activit...Read more
Pinelodge at Seaside Cottages, Mt. Desert, Acadia
Mount Desert, Maine
Additional Location Information
As owners living on the property, we take pride in sharing our home that has been in our family for two generations. We limit occupancy in our units in order to preserve a quality of experience for our guests. We have a rural, oceanfront setting at the end of a private road that truly sets us apart from many properties. Please be in touch to let us answer any questions you may have.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on September 14, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 72 other Mount Desert rentalsCheck Availability for Mount Desert
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Sales Tax | 8% of rent | State of Maine
Additional notes from the owner
1) We rent by the week Saturday to Saturday.
2) A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successful in re-renting the entire period.
3) All of our rental rates are subject to a 8% Maine State Lodging Tax.
4) Balance due upon arrival.
5) Our housekeeping cottage is smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
6) We have found that many of our guests are allergic to pets, so we regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
7) This waterfront cottage can comfortably accommodate four people. We do count children, including infants as part of the total occupancy. No exceptions, please
8) There is plenty of blankets and pillows but we do ask people to bring their own sheets and towels. We do have the option of an additional $50.00 fee if you can not do so.
- Alarm Clock
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 800 square feet