- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the manager
Cedarwood Lodge is a spacious log lodge in a gated community on the quiet south side of Government Camp just minutes from the lifts at Mt Hood SkiBowl for winter skiing and summer mountain biking. Relax in the hot tub on the covered porch or cook dinner in the newly remodeled kitchen in the spacious Great Room on the main level.
* On the South Side of Government Camp
* Open Great Room
* Gated Neighborhood with 16 Homes
* Gas Fireplace
* Fully-Equipped Kitchen
* Queen Bed in Master Suite
* 3 Queen Beds in 3 Bedrooms Downstairs
* 1 Twin Bunk Bed in Loft Upstairs
* Double Sofa Bed in Loft
Cedarwood Lodge- Government Camp, Hot Tub, Dogs OK
Mount Hood, Oregon
Additional Location Information
Last updated on September 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 187 other Mount Hood rentalsCheck Availability for Mount Hood
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Guest Services Fee - Min | $190 per stay
- Guest Services Fee - Max | $270 per stay
- Pet Rent | $25 per day | Dogs are welcome to join you in our pet-friendly homes for an additional $25 rent per night. Restrictions apply.
- Lodging Tax | 7% of rent
- Tax rate | 7% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Travel Insurance | 6.5% of rent | Travel Insurance provides a refund of rent & tax if you cancel due to specific reasons outlined in the insurance policy.
- Security Deposit - In place of Vacation Rental Damage Protection | $1,500 per stay
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection | $30 per stay
Additional notes from the manager
Rental Policies - http://www.mthoodrentals.com/site/Rental-Policies/6367/Rental-Policies.aspx
• Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
• Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
• Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7% lodging tax or Trip Cancellation Insurance.
• Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
o 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
o 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
o 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
• Rates are subject to change at any time
• Pet Rent: If you wish to travel with your dog, Mt Hood Vacation Rentals must be informed in advance. Your dog(s) must be registered with us and may only come along if you are staying in a pet-friendly home. Otherwise please leave your dogs at home. We welcome dogs only, all other pets may be considered on a case-by-case basis. We charge $25 pet rent + 7% lodging tax per night for the privilege of bringing your dog.
Vacation Rental Insurance: Mt Hood Vacation Rentals offers CSA Vacation Rentals Insurance to every guest. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses you for pre-paid, non-refundable rent and tax due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend that you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. CSA is authorized by the Oregon Department of Insurance. Once your payment becomes non-refundable, you may be able to receive a refund of rent and tax if you have purchased the insurance. For questions concerning the travel insurance, please call CSA directly at 1-866-999-4018. The insurance premium is non-refundable.
Vacation Rental Damage Protection: Mt Hood Vacation Rentals offers CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection to every guest. Vacation Rental Damage Protection covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500.00. Any damages that exceed $1500.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1500.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Mt Hood Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection. Please contact Mt Hood Vacation Rentals directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $1,500.00 Security Deposit will be required.
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 2200 square feet