- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the manager
Edelweiss #5 is located in the heart of Government Camp, the perfect location for walking everywhere. The warm cozy atmosphere of Edelweiss #5 feels like a cabin and is ideal for family gatherings or large groups of friends. After skiing, you can watch TV or movies on the VCR or just enjoy the fire in the woodstove insert in the rock fireplace. Rent with Edelweiss #3 and Edelweiss #4 for larger groups.
* Centrally Located in Government Camp
* Open Great Room
* Easy Access
* Wood-burning Woodstove in the Fireplace
* High-elevation Fir & Tamarack Firewood
* Fully-Equipped Kitchen
* Quee...Read more
Edelweiss #5 - Government Camp, Fireplace, Dogs OK
Mount Hood, Oregon
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 155 other Mount Hood rentalsCheck Availability for Mount Hood
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Guest Services Fee - Max | $250 per stay
- Lodging Taxes | 7% of rent
- Pet Rent | $25 per day | Dogs are welcome to join you in our pet-friendly homes for an additional $25 rent per night. Restrictions apply.
- Guest Services Fee - Min | $165 per stay
- Tax rate | 7% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Security Deposit - In place of Vacation Rental Damage Protection | $1,500 per stay
- Travel Insurance | 6.5% of rent | Travel Insurance provides a refund of rent & tax if you cancel due to specific reasons outlined in the insurance policy.
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection | $30 per stay
Additional notes from the manager
Rental Policies - http://www.mthoodrentals.com/site/Rental-Policies/6367/Rental-Policies.aspx
Rates are based on 2-person occupancy; $25 per person per night for more than 2 guests
• Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
• Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
• Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7% lodging tax or Trip Cancellation Insurance.
• Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
o 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
o 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
o 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
• Rates are subject to change at any time
• Pet Rent: If you wish to travel with your dog, Mt Hood Vacation Rentals must be informed in advance. Your dog(s) must be registered with us and may only come along if you are staying in a pet-friendly home. Otherwise please leave your dogs at home. We welcome dogs only, all other pets may be considered on a case-by-case basis. We charge $25 pet rent + 7% lodging tax per night for the privilege of bringing your dog.
Vacation Rental Insurance: Mt Hood Vacation Rentals offers CSA Vacation Rentals Insurance to every guest. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses you for pre-paid, non-refundable rent and tax due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend that you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. CSA is authorized by the Oregon Department of Insurance. Once your payment becomes non-refundable, you may be able to receive a refund of rent and tax if you have purchased the insurance. For questions concerning the travel insurance, please call CSA directly at 1-866-999-4018. The insurance premium is non-refundable.
Vacation Rental Damage Protection: Mt Hood Vacation Rentals offers CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection to every guest. Vacation Rental Damage Protection covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500.00. Any damages that exceed $1500.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1500.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Mt Hood Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection. Please contact Mt Hood Vacation Rentals directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $1,500.00 Security Deposit will be required.
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1300 square feet